Options
Zycie
Zycie Posts: 3 Member
Hi everyone. I'm new to the site. I am hoping to slim down and be healthier. I have lost the same 20lbs over and over. I am hoping by tracking everything with this site I will be able to lose that first 20lbs and then maybe a new 20lbs,

Replies

• achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    you can do it here.....people are so supportive......feel free to addme as a friend
  • cba4994
    cba4994 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am in the same boat. I lost 30 lbs doing a low carb diet about 10 yrs ago, put them all back on while working on my masters, lost them all again (and alot of money) doing one of those diet deals where they mail you food and here I am trying to lose them again, BUT I am really excited about this program. I have only been doing for a few days, but with it being so easy to keep track of my intake and exercise, I think it will work. I have been hoping I could talk some of my friends into joining with me, but no luck so far. I have found in the past that I lose the most weight when I am accountable to someone else and have their support. I am not sure this works, but I would love to become a MFP friend to anyone who would like to be supported and would be williing to support me :smile:
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to start. I have been trying lose the same bit of weight for a couple years. There is a lot of good support on here. Good luck on your your weight loss journey! :smile: