Replies

• Flodanna
    Flodanna Posts: 19
    Options
    Wonderful job. Keep up the good work!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your bi-ceps!!!!! I have collar bones! Who knew????!!!!!!
    and I have my wings back... - when I reach for my shoulder blades with the same hand as the same side blade - I'm double jointed and my blades stick way out... again! I lost them and now they've been found!!!!

L.
  • demure_poetic
    Options
    lol! made me laugh too..congratulations... and a little conceit is not so bad just don't go over bored... but at the same time you didn't even come off as conceited... great work...keep it up!
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone for your kind words
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Yay for biceps! Two of them! :smile:
  • klabeau
    klabeau Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am able to where my shirt in my pants and a belt for the first time in 7 years!!!
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I am able to where my shirt in my pants and a belt for the first time in 7 years!!!

Congratulations!
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know the feeling, I actually saw slight definition in my stomach the past week, I was on a high all day.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    How fab is that!! I remember feeling this way about my collarbones! lol they're still there in the mirror even today so you'll get lots of time to check your 'guns'! lol
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Lmao that is great!
  • MedievalFreak
    Options
    Your post made me giggle. And also made me super happy for you! Congrats! And, that doesnt at all sound conceited. You earned that bicep damnit!
  • Humphrizzle
    Humphrizzle Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    conceited*

Congratulations!
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great post!! congratulations! I remember how excited I was when I realized I had shoulders!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!