Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Flavor??

Options
Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone has tried the "Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein"? If so, I was wondering what flavor you enjoyed the best.

I have googled and checked out Yahoo! Answers and it seems to be a good powder, Most seem to like the chocolate flavors?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Replies

• stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone has tried the "Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein"? If so, I was wondering what flavor you enjoyed the best.

I have googled and checked out Yahoo! Answers and it seems to be a good powder, Most seem to like the chocolate flavors?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!
  • amyalwaysonline6
    Options
    I like the chocolate
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Thanks darling. I have heard lots about the chocolate flavours, as the seem to be the best pick but which kind do you like/have? I will post the ones I have heard of. Thanks so much!

Double Rich Choc
    Chocolate
    Rocky Road
    Chocolate Malt
  • jennapoole
    jennapoole Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I know this isn't Optimum Nutrition product but at the present im using Allmax Isokool protein powder. I find i can't stand the chocolate/vanilla protein powder without having it with milk. The Isokool protein is more of a juice once its mized with water. I have the lemon iced tea and really like it. Its fat free and only has 2g carbs and 22g of protein! I definetly recommend giving them it a try!