Would you rather...

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Since I would be the only person with inflexible knees AKA Frankenstein Lady..........Oprah would hear of it and bring me on her show and Dr. Oz would spend hours upon hours trying to discover just why I have this unique disability.

Then that would reach to The Today Show, CNN Headline News, 20/20 and 60 Minutes. John Stossel, Leslie Stahl and Barbara Walters would sit down with interviews which would of course be in response to my best-selling book about living with inflexible knees.

And then Hef would offer me millions to pose for Playboy!!

I would then come out with any number of items, such as shoes and pants and knee pads with my name on them.

So yes Max.............MILLIONS!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

Would you really pose???? :noway:

They'd have to photoshop the $h!t out of it......and plow me with a lot of Dom Perignom......hmmmm...when's the "Hags of the Month" issue come out anyway???? :bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I think if there's a hag of the month - I'd qualify as Ms September!! :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    I think if there's a hag of the month - I'd qualify as Ms September!! :laugh:

I'll take February, shorter month! :drinker:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    For those of you who picked elbows, consider this:

how would you eat? Wipe your self? Pick your nose?

For those who picked knees...

how would you drive? Sit and stand? Have sex?

So what it comes down to is do U want to eat or have sex?
    I need 24 hours to think on this one. :ohwell:
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    If you had inflexible elbows you would be like a life-size Skipper doll....
    She seems to do pretty well...I'll go with elbows. :wink:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Wasn't Skipper Barbie's little sister? I think if I can go back in my memory b/c I had one, I just don't remember who she was exactly...
  • TamTastic

Would you really pose???? :noway:

They'd have to photoshop the $h!t out of it......and plow me with a lot of Dom Perignom......hmmmm...when's the "Hags of the Month" issue come out anyway???? :bigsmile:
    I might just pose if it was tastefully done!!!!! As Frankenstein Lady of course!! :wink: :wink:
  • TamTastic
    Since I would be the only person with inflexible knees AKA Frankenstein Lady..........Oprah would hear of it and bring me on her show and Dr. Oz would spend hours upon hours trying to discover just why I have this unique disability.

Then that would reach to The Today Show, CNN Headline News, 20/20 and 60 Minutes. John Stossel, Leslie Stahl and Barbara Walters would sit down with interviews which would of course be in response to my best-selling book about living with inflexible knees.

I would then come out with any number of items, such as shoes and pants and knee pads with my name on them.

So yes Max.............MILLIONS!

You have it all planned out, dontcha?
    Well you questioned me when I mentioned earning millions so I had to back it up! *Shrug*
  • Shannon023
    Wasn't Skipper Barbie's little sister? I think if I can go back in my memory b/c I had one, I just don't remember who she was exactly...

Not sure, but I doubt she had the figure of Barbie. Not that I undressed Barbie and looked or anything.

Just sayin'.

Stick with Barbie....Skipper's too young for you.

vintage-skipper-dolls.jpg
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Hmmmmm!!

I would go with the knees.

I would need the flexible elbows to do "private" things but could definitely hire someone to help with the things I need my knees for.......especially because I would be in the news and doing interviews all the time and have millions for my story!!! :wink:

So, sideshow freaks at the circus earn millions?
    I don't know Max........you tell me!!! :huh:

If he was earning millions, he wouldn't be in a van by the river, would he?
  • Shannon023

Not sure, but I doubt she had the figure of Barbie. Not that I undressed Barbie and looked or anything.

Just sayin'.

What about Ken?

Are we still talking about undressing dolls???? :huh:

Whatever floats your boat, pal. :embarassed:
  • mizzymiz
    mizzymiz Posts: 417 Member

Just sayin'.

What about Ken?

Are we still talking about undressing dolls???? :huh:

Whatever floats your boat, pal. :embarassed:

Did anyone else ever find it odd that Ken had the perma-undies on him, but Barbie did not?

Is she too good for undies? :noway:
  • Shannon023

Did anyone else ever find it odd that Ken had the perma-undies on him, but Barbie did not?

But you could see the bump on the old G.I. Joe dolls. :smokin:

That's why Barbie always ran off with him when Ken was sleeping. {{snicker}} :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic

That's why Barbie always ran off with him when Ken was sleeping. {{snicker}} :bigsmile:
    You did that too????? :noway: :laugh: :wink:
  • Shannon023

Barbie was a ho. Especially after Ken lost his arm in that unfortunate tug-of-war incident. :embarassed:
  • mizzymiz

Poor asexual Ken never saw it comin...... :smokin:
  • Shannon023

:laugh:

He didn't seem to mind as long as you dressed him spiffy. Wait....:noway: hmmmm....y_thinking.gif
  • TamTastic

Barbie was a ho. Especially after Ken lost his arm in that unfortunate tug-of-war incident. :embarassed:
    My barbies had unfortunate accidents too!! And we never played all cutesie like on the commercials. My barbies had affairs and catfights, etc!! :laugh:
  • mizzymiz
    :wink:

:laugh:

He didn't seem to mind as long as you dressed him spiffy. Wait....:noway: hmmmm....y_thinking.gif

Clearly Ken needed a white Hermes scarf and aviators to go along with his red corvette.... :wink: