what is the first thing you'll do when

Options
what is the first thing you are going to do when you see your goal weight on that scale ????

i am going to do my weigh in on web cam and if its my goal weight im going to do my skinny dance lol and post it every where lol
that's big celebrating !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna get my picture on the wall at Cheeburger Cheeburger.
  • kellicarter11
    kellicarter11 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    glamor shots
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I haven't decided what I'm going to do once I reach my ultimate goal. I think my friend and I are going to plan a cruise or beachy vacation to show off our finished product. :wink: I'm going skydiving when I hit -40lbs though!!
  • JennieD2
    JennieD2 Posts: 66
    Options
    Planning a large dragon tattoo on my back. Will post pics of it when I get there x
  • whisperingdragon
    Options
    Have a lot of pictures taken with lots of nice clothes...
  • big_beautiful
    Options
    oopps i forgot clothes shopping and changing my hair a totally different way transformation
  • ai965
    ai965 Posts: 118
    Options
    Maybe doing something completely radical, like getting a piercing somewhere other than the ear lobe (temporary corset piercing?). Who knows ;)
  • ayshamc
    ayshamc Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Large Pizza and a Bottle of Wine :love:

Just kidding!!....I don't know, it kind of scares me a bit as this is what I "think" my goal is...so what if I get there and then realise I have to keep going? LOL....

Either way, I am looking forward to the day when it happens....I think now about how far I have come and how hard it has been, so I know it's going to be a bloody good feeling! :smile:
  • asunshinec
    Options
    Relax on the beach, in a bathing suit, and not constantly worry that everyone's looking at me. I can't wait. :wink:

Edited to add: Unless, of course, they are looking at me because I'm hot... hehehe
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Walk around my house naked ALL the time!!
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Take a picture of it and then take a picture of my hot new bod lol
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    amateur night at the strip club... KIDDING of course!!! :wink:

I think I will try on all my pre-pregnancy clothes that I've missed so much.....And then go buy a ton more.
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    amateur night at the strip club... KIDDING of course!!! :wink:

:noway:
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Make a solemn heartfelt promise to myself to never ever go back to my old ways!!! And then, I will probably get a work out in . . . with a ridiculous smile on my face that will last the entire day!

Michelle
  • barbarajean3
    barbarajean3 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Burn my fat clothes!!!! I am already giving them away as I go down but what is left will make one hell of a fire:bigsmile:
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I'm getting close to my first goal (200) which I plan to celebrate by booking a 1-hour massage.

But I feel compelled to say to all the ladies... when you hit your goals, you should immediately go to a photographer and have many sexy "glamor" shots taken, preferably pin-up style.... which should then be shared on mfp... well, at least shared with me. :bigsmile:

Thanks. :glasses:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    glamor shots

By the looks of your picture it seems you already have a glamour shot. Nice pic :-)
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    amateur night at the strip club... NOT KIDDING of course!!! :wink:

Me too!!!!!!!
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    amateur night at the strip club... NOT KIDDING of course!!! :wink:

Me too!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha!! You changed my post to NOT kidding!!! :tongue: What's your act going to be? Fireman, police officer... pizza delivery boy?
  • MsRobin_TheSequel
    MsRobin_TheSequel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna streak through the streets naked. In the daytime :wink: