what treat can i make using nutella or peanut butter?

Options
haylz24
haylz24 Posts: 225
I have plain flour, eggs, oats and milk that I can use. No fancy extras lol have vanilla extract though. I love baking and I want something low cal if poss!

Replies

• onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Just eat the Nutella alone it needs nothing else. YUMMY!
  • fionamacf
    Options
    Crepe spread with either nutella or peanut butter is lovely.
  • rfcollins33
    Options
    I've made chocolate oatmeal cookies with it before. Also, you could make peanut butter cookies, but substitute a third or half of peanut butter with the nutella. I also agree with poster who suggested just eating it alone. SOOOO good. lol
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Melt the nutella and dip fresh strawberries in it. Nom, nom, nom!
  • bunny888
    bunny888 Posts: 23
    Options
    Wholemeal toast or english muffin spread with peanut butter and banana makes a damn fine sandwich. Makes a quick and yummy breakfast :)
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I have plain flour, eggs, oats and milk that I can use. No fancy extras lol have vanilla extract though. I love baking and I want something low cal if poss!

No such thing as low cal with peanut butter and nutella, those are very high cal ingredients, but they're awesome so eat them anyways.

I've done this! OMG so good!

--An idea for peanut butter cookies. Simple. 1 egg, 1 cup PB (or half pb half nutella), and 1 cup sugar (or splenda for baking, or half and half)
    that's all, 3 ingredients. sugar, PB, and an egg. you can add nuts, chocolate chips, mini reese's, whatever, it doesn't affect the basic recipe from working.
    I have done it with HALF the sugar and egg WHITES and it still worked. Not as sweet, but still good. roll into 1 inch balls and flatten with a fork to make those grooves, then bake till just firm, don't overdo it.
  • Klbryce1
    Klbryce1 Posts: 23
    Options
    this is kind of weird, but i like it! spread a thin layer of peanut butter on a rivita and then sprinkle a few raisins on top :)
  • haylz24
    Options
    onmywaytoskinny155: I'm tempted!

Fionamacf: mm I love crepes. Might have some later :D thanks. Never tried with PB before though!
  • haylz24
    Options

No such thing as low cal with peanut butter and nutella, those are very high cal ingredients, but they're awesome so eat them anyways.

I've done this! OMG so good!

--An idea for peanut butter cookies. Simple. 1 egg, 1 cup PB (or half pb half nutella), and 1 cup sugar (or splenda for baking, or half and half)
    that's all, 3 ingredients. sugar, PB, and an egg. you can add nuts, chocolate chips, mini reese's, whatever, it doesn't affect the basic recipe from working.
    I have done it with HALF the sugar and egg WHITES and it still worked. Not as sweet, but still good. roll into 1 inch balls and flatten with a fork to make those grooves, then bake till just firm, don't overdo it.

Oooh I will try this in a bit! Excited to eat them haha kind of a stupid question but to work out the cals and fat do you add together the dry ingredients nutritional info and then divide by however many cookies are made? X
  • haylz24
    Options
    this is kind of weird, but i like it! spread a thin layer of peanut butter on a rivita and then sprinkle a few raisins on top :)

It does sound weird haha going to try it though! I like weird things :)
  • haylz24
    Options
    I've made chocolate oatmeal cookies with it before. Also, you could make peanut butter cookies, but substitute a third or half of peanut butter with the nutella. I also agree with poster who suggested just eating it alone. SOOOO good. lol

Sounds yummy! The weight will all go back on haha
  • SusiB60
    SusiB60 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Crepes .....mmmmmn!
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Spoon + Nutella.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

Oooh I will try this in a bit! Excited to eat them haha kind of a stupid question but to work out the cals and fat do you add together the dry ingredients nutritional info and then divide by however many cookies are made? X

yup, just put everything you use into the "recipes" page and put however many cookies you make into the servings box, and you'll have cals per cookie.
  • haylz24
    Options

yup, just put everything you use into the "recipes" page and put however many cookies you make into the servings box, and you'll have cals per cookie.

Great thanks :D
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Spoon + Nutella Wouldn't have it any other way!
  • haylz24
    Options
  • haylz24
    Options
    Spoon + Nutella Wouldn't have it any other way!

I did that earlier. Had a couple of ducks while making toast :D mm
  • jenttifer
    jenttifer Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I mix a tablespoon of Nutella with a tablespoon of Natural Peanut Butter and microwave for 10 seconds, then dip my banana in it. Yum!!