Ready to lose !

Options
Hi everyone! I am new to this site and hoping to finally start losing weight. I have three children. My beginning weight was 125. I now weigh 160. I finally realize since my daughter is two and a half I can no longer get away with telling myself I just had a baby :) I am fairly active so I hope that will help with losing weight. Since my kids just started a winter basketball league that will force me to get to the health club 3 times a week as that is where they practice. Good luck to everyone else on this site!

Replies

• mommyto3
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am new to this site and hoping to finally start losing weight. I have three children. My beginning weight was 125. I now weigh 160. I finally realize since my daughter is two and a half I can no longer get away with telling myself I just had a baby :) I am fairly active so I hope that will help with losing weight. Since my kids just started a winter basketball league that will force me to get to the health club 3 times a week as that is where they practice. Good luck to everyone else on this site!
  • bigj06
    bigj06 Posts: 12
    Options
    Good Luck!!!