wedding DJ update

kerrilucko
kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
:flowerforyou: I just wanted to let everyone know that I feel SOOOOOOOO much better. I heard back from the Dj and he said he doesn't blame us, it has been a rough go, and that he is currently recovering from a ruptured brain anerysm (sp? yikes!) And that it is probably better for him to take the season off anyway. Anyway the good part is that he is in agreement so there won't be any legal repercussions.

We contacted a different DJ in the area and he is going to get back to us within 2 weeks on whether or not he will be avaliable for the job, but if not I have a list of 3 others to contact. I feel good. Less stress. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Just wanted to let everyone know :drinker: And thanks to all that offered advice!

Replies

• kerrilucko
    :flowerforyou: I just wanted to let everyone know that I feel SOOOOOOOO much better. I heard back from the Dj and he said he doesn't blame us, it has been a rough go, and that he is currently recovering from a ruptured brain anerysm (sp? yikes!) And that it is probably better for him to take the season off anyway. Anyway the good part is that he is in agreement so there won't be any legal repercussions.

We contacted a different DJ in the area and he is going to get back to us within 2 weeks on whether or not he will be avaliable for the job, but if not I have a list of 3 others to contact. I feel good. Less stress. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Just wanted to let everyone know :drinker: And thanks to all that offered advice!
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Well that is a blessing. So sorry to hear about the anerysm though.

But now you can focus on something else and get that wedding planned how you want it. Good Luck:flowerforyou:
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    I am happy that it all got worked out. Sorry for what he has been through but finally you have some answers. Good luck with the new DJ!!!!!

Have a great day!!!!
  • kerrilucko
    yes yes, I didn't mean the aneurysm was good, not good at all. but he is on the mend and should be just fine within a week or so. I just meant that the whole thing is over. that's the good part :flowerforyou:
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    I'm so glad everything fell into place!! Hugs and happy wedding planning
    :smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Yay!
    I am glad that you are less stressed and that the DJ is recovering and it wasn't just a cover.
    My great grandmother died from one of those, horrible things (that was back in the day though).

:flowerforyou: