Day 4+ Shredders- Still With it?

Options
Sorry for the late post... got home at 2am from Philly and will not be doing the Shred until later, but wanted to get the post started!
Hope everyone has a great day...:flowerforyou:

Replies

• pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hey, hope you had a great time! Day 4, level 2 done for me! I did it this morning for a change - can't believe how quick level 2 goes by - love it!

The afternoon has been spent in some serious vacuuming...I'd rather do the Shred again lol!!

Hope you all have great days xx
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I will be doing day 6 either tonight or tomorrow! =] still doing level 1.
  • lrbarr
    lrbarr Posts: 60
    Options
    I like level 2 much better, I agree I almost would met Jillian for a 2nd time over vacuuming!
  • kalelwifey
    kalelwifey Posts: 172
    Options
    It ..Gets...SOOO MUCH EASIER ONCE U PUSH THROUGH LEVEL 1! Hang int here guyss! Im on Level 3 day 3
  • Susanpv
    Susanpv Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I started level 1 yesterday and could NOT make it to the end. I barely got half way through. I did not realize how out of shape I must be. I actually was sick to my stomach and soooo out of breath. I'm sure it has something to do with my age, as my husband said "look at your drivers license, you are not YOUNG anymore." I think I will stick to the treadmill for the cardio portion and just do the strength training of the shred. Never thought that a simple jumping jack could be so hard :):) Maybe one of these days I'll try and tackle it again.
  • pinkyslippers
    Options
    I started level 1 yesterday and could NOT make it to the end. I barely got half way through. I did not realize how out of shape I must be. I actually was sick to my stomach and soooo out of breath. I'm sure it has something to do with my age, as my husband said "look at your drivers license, you are not YOUNG anymore." I think I will stick to the treadmill for the cardio portion and just do the strength training of the shred. Never thought that a simple jumping jack could be so hard :):) Maybe one of these days I'll try and tackle it again.

I found that too when I first tried it a couple of years ago - the jumping jacks just made me feel terrible! - you can definitely build up to it though xxx
  • pinkyslippers
    Options
    It ..Gets...SOOO MUCH EASIER ONCE U PUSH THROUGH LEVEL 1! Hang int here guyss! Im on Level 3 day 3

awesome! how are you finding level 3?
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Ok guys my non cardio day 4 is done! Really went for it in all other respects, nit counting any exercise calories which is a pest but probably right! I love level 2, I hate my calf but I love level 2 hope you all have a great session. I do think it gets easier and I do think it is definitely doing marvels for my arms shoulders and back!!!!! Fab xxx
  • pinkyslippers
    Options
    Ok guys my non cardio day 4 is done! Really went for it in all other respects, nit counting any exercise calories which is a pest but probably right! I love level 2, I hate my calf but I love level 2 hope you all have a great session. I do think it gets easier and I do think it is definitely doing marvels for my arms shoulders and back!!!!! Fab xxx

Brilliant, cardio may be off the menu but at least you'll have beautifully sculpted arms and shoulders! xx
  • Galathea96
    Galathea96 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Today was my second day at lvl 2 and I've done a total of 12 days of the shred on the trot. It's been going well so far even though yesterday when I did lvl 2 for the first time I really felt I would throw up here and there. I'm thankful I didn't =P
  • sallycinnamon1
    Options
    Hi, I'm back with you aftre missing a day yesterday. Am finding the planking easier now - did the proper plank jacks today instead of just steps. Felt quite good actually - it needs to be - i've had a very alcohol and carb filled weekend!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Ooh I wish I could try the squat thrusts and plank jacks..... I can't wait till I can aarrgghhh!!!!!!
  • kalelwifey
    kalelwifey Posts: 172
    Options

awesome! how are you finding level 3?

it seems like..i find each level esier than the first
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    still with it!