Holly-Jolly-Christmas-Challenge!

Options

Replies

• happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I jump in on this one!! I am 146lbs rite now and would like to be 140 by 19th Dec...dats a lil before Xmas, but I m goin on a vaction after 20th.. so dat'll be my last checkin...

Hope it works!!:drinker:
    Good luck to all..:flowerforyou:
  • sundaygirl85
    Options
    I'm going to jump in too - I'm aiming for 133 by Christmas, which is 7lb down from where I am now. I'd settle for a loss of 5lb though!

First check-in for me will be Monday.
  • ladybug2
    Options
    Going try again 238.8 this morning and back to journaling:ohwell:
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I'm at 144 (yeah...my ticker is two pounds off but I haven't changed it back because I think it's just water weight :grumble: )

I'm hoping to hit 139! That was my goal for Thanksgiving...but I've been really slow at losing weight lately! So I'm going for 5 pounds!
  • sabes2631
    Options
    ok. so i am stuffed like a turkey right now. it was a good effort! damn crab dip.
    I did make it to the gym today. 500 cals.
    have 4 weeks til xmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you started the Christmas challenge jill! I was doing so well on the Thanksgiving challenge until the end, when it all fell apart. Story of my life.
    This is a new day and a new challenge so positive thinking.
    Challenge starting weight: 136.2
    Goal weight on Mon. before Christmas: 132
    Good luck everyone! May we all have a very Merry and lighter Christmas!:smile:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I'll try again! For Christmas challenge I'll lower my expectations from 2lbs a week to 1 lbs a week so...

I am currently (Thanksgiving Day) 140 even... by Christmas 136 lbs. (sadly that is what I thought I'd weight today... oh well :ohwell: )

OOOppps! I was wrong it wasn't 140 even it is 142 even that I was on Thanksgiving. Soo... today I weighed myself I was 141.8 - 4 lbs = 137.8 (hopefully I can beat that) :bigsmile:
  • 123purple
    Options
    I'm in! I just been off the wagon for 2 days now (that's including today). I'm really upset with myself. I need to keep focused and stop these ridiculous binges. I'm at 135lbs now (but could up some tomorrow due to this binge incident grr) and I want to get down to 126lbs by Christmas. Do you think that's feasible?
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm in. I'm 163 on my scales at home first thing in the morning with nothing on. At least I was this past Wednesday! I'm going to shoot for 158 by Christmas day! Bobbie
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just been off the wagon for 2 days now (that's including today). I'm really upset with myself. I need to keep focused and stop these ridiculous binges. I'm at 135lbs now (but could up some tomorrow due to this binge incident grr) and I want to get down to 126lbs by Christmas. Do you think that's feasible?

That's 9# in less than 4 weeks. That might be tough. Just my opinion. :ohwell:
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! So my goal for the Thanksgiving challenge was 135 and I actually got down to 132, but I have not logged any food or worked out since Tuesday! :ohwell: I am so ashamed! I have eaten everything within my reach and when I tried to get back on track today I have been sooooo hungry. I guess I'm gonna have to get back on the wagon slowly! I don't weigh in until Monday, so we will see what the real damage is then. I will let you all know my weight now and my new goal for Christmas. Good luck everyone!
  • andlofly
    andlofly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Okay - I'm gonna give it a try. I've never done a "Challenge" before. But I'll see if it helps or hinders.

My goal for Christmas is to lose 5 pounds. I will weigh myself tomorrow morning to see what my starting weight is (haven't weighed in since Thanksgiving)
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    current weight 300lbs.
    On Christmas 280.
    oh boy here we go.

lol
  • itssheena
    itssheena Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I didn't join the Thanksgiving Challenge because I only joined MFP a few days before. I am ready to stop my excuses for binge eating and get back to the weight I was before my 2 kids. My youngest just turned 3 so the excuse of having baby weight on is not cutting it anymore :laugh: I love this website, it keeps me so accountable! So many of you have done so well...way to go!!

Height 5'3"
    Starting weight 140lbs...last week
    Current weight 136.5
    Christmas weight 132lbs...have to keep my goal realistic
    Ultimate goal weight 125lbs

Good luck everyone!!

109676.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    This is going to be a ruff challenge to goal to get to. Im still very sick, i havent been excersising logging food nothing cause well im on a strict diet. No diary milk vegtables meat the only thing left is chicken chicken and chicken! Oh and macarroni and coke i was told by the doc to drink coke. My parents are coming in to town and im so dizzy and cant do anything to prepare for them coming. Now that i went on and on. Hope evreyone is doing good and dec is one day away which means will be 25 days to christmas!
  • Emmalouise23
    Options
    Lost 1lb this week so now ive got 7lb to lose by Christmas day :smile: xx
  • andlofly
    andlofly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Okay, I weighed in this morning 142... ugh, up 2.5 pounds. My goal for Christmas is a 5 pound loss. that puts me at 137 (or less)!!!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I will join. I am currently doing the Biggest Loser challenge and the Sexy in Six challenge and this one coinsides with that one.

CW 265
    GW 258

I hope that I can do it.

Connie
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    120 or 118 by christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AnneL3264
    Options
    My goal is 130 by Christmas! :drinker: