5'2.5 weight loss goal...

Options

Replies

• jnoring
    jnoring Posts: 93
    Options
    I am 5 2'' and I am aiming at 140 for now =)
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'3" and want to be 120...lowest i got was 123 last fall but slipped off the wagon. i think it depends on how and where you carry the weight. i carry more in my midsection and chest so just remember everyone is different.
  • niste_ketlin
    Options
    I'm only 5'1".. And my goal is higher.. I started out at 217 wanting to lose 77 pounds.. But I was told not to go for that much.. I have a bigger bone structure, and bigger hips and all that stuff that comes with being female.. I was told shooting so low would make me unhealthy, and that the wind would "Blow me over". So, I'll just go until I'm happy.. And as long as I can get rid of some of my stomach, I'll be plenty happy.
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am a shortie at 5ft and my start weight was 160lbs 8 months into it I am 128lbs and my goal weight is 120lbs :happy:
  • cameralinds
    Options
    I am 5'1" and my current weight is 135. I've hovered around that number + or - 2 for three years. But my highest weight that I remember was around 138. My goal weight is around 120.
  • KIMBELKOWSKI
    KIMBELKOWSKI Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Don't be depressed!!! I am also 5' 3" and started at 264! I am at 233.8 as of today...30 pounds down!!! Yea!!! We can do this!!! My goal is 130 and I will be so happy to get there sometime next year!!! I sent a text to my mom this morning...LESS THAN 100 TO GO!!! Totally excited!!!
  • alanaosu
    alanaosu Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have a very petite frame - tiny bones. At my current weight I look overweight (and I know I am as my body fat% started at 29.5 - it's now down to 28%). I'm a UK size 12 but have always been more like an 8 - 10 previously (with my body fat at around 21%). I also carry my weight around my middle and boobs which tends to make me look heavier than I am. Until I put on weight last year I was happy with my frame and size so just trying to get back to what makes me happy.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 ish and my starting weight was 180lbs, currently I am at 154 and my goal weight is 135lbs. I think if i ever actually get to my goal weight I will probably try to get down to 125lbs but my main goal is to feel comfortable and not be so flabby.
  • 112girl
    112girl Posts: 10
    Options
    am 127, but want to be under 120. it's all about my diet.... have always been and stay active. have just been less disciplined since married years ago.... my husband loves ice cream and has a great metabolism.... when i cheat like he does, the weight stays.... and i have been cheating a lot. i have always felt best 119-120, which i weighed from age 15 on... until 34 yo... now i'm 43 and heavier..... you are all motivating me, you petite people!
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3.4" . But in January I was 5'2.5" .I started at 133 pounds (had list 7-8 previous with weight watchers) and I am now maintaining 110 with 19 % bodyfat. Would like to get the bodyfat down another percent or two to lose a few more inches and would probably be okay gaining a pound or two of muscle. I do have a pretty small frame and 140 pounds although only at the cusp of being "overweight" really made me look and feel awful.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5'1".. And my goal is higher.. I started out at 217 wanting to lose 77 pounds.. But I was told not to go for that much.. I have a bigger bone structure, and bigger hips and all that stuff that comes with being female.. I was told shooting so low would make me unhealthy, and that the wind would "Blow me over". So, I'll just go until I'm happy.. And as long as I can get rid of some of my stomach, I'll be plenty happy.
    I'm 5' 2.75" and also have a large frame. My goal is to get to 120-125 because at 140 lbs. I was unhappy with the extra flab. For my height 140 is right on the border of being overweight, so that would actually still be overweight for yours. Who told you not to "go for that much?" Unless it was a health professional, I'd ignore them. Our friends and family are used to us looking the way we currently do and you'll see lots of stories here from people whose f&f tell them to "stop losing" when they still have a long way to go.

My point is, shoot for a healthy weight and whatever makes you happy. Don't listen to those who try to tell you that you're "too thin" when all medical evidence suggests otherwise.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    im 5'2.5" i started off at 158lbs and now between 120-122lbs
  • ssstefanieee
    ssstefanieee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2"ish with a small frame and am at 115 now. I started out a few months ago at 125 aiming for 105...now I'm re-evaluating my goals. I would be content 110-115 range with a smaller body fat % and just focusing on toning up.
  • rebelontherun
    rebelontherun Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2. I started at 158.6 and am currently 145. I think my goal weight is to be at 115 :)
  • nikki2609
    nikki2609 Posts: 128
    Options
    5'2", starting weight 136lbs and currently at 129lbs. would love to get to 115-120 but we'll see, its great to see same height folks heading for the same weight goals, good luck everyone xx

3373860.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • alanaosu
    alanaosu Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Try this if you and hubby love ice cream. Chop a banana. Freeze it. Remove from freezer and blend. Voila - awesome healthy ice cream. You can also add frozen fruit (berries work well) for additional flavour. I add protein powder and a splash of coconut milk for a post workout snack. You can also re-freeze once blended and it will harden up like the ice cream you can put on a cone. I've converted so many ice cream freaks with this recipe. It's a god send!
  • pleasepleaseno
    pleasepleaseno Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Everyone is 5'2" haha! I'm 5'6" and 146 lbs. I started at 158 lbs. Going for 130 :)
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Though my signature shows my information.. I'm 5' 1.75" and started at 176 probably last April/May. Bounced around a little. My current weight is 131.4, and my goal is 112. I highly doubt I'll look anorexic as I have a larger frame. Interesting to see the differences on here for everyone's goal.. etc. Feel free to add me if you want, I enjoy having friends that are similar in stature!!! Happy Trails.
  • yogamom16
    yogamom16 Posts: 114
    Options
    Hello, I'm 5ft 2.5 and my goal weight is 120. Right now I am 133 but I started at 165!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Try this if you and hubby love ice cream. Chop a banana. Freeze it. Remove from freezer and blend. Voila - awesome healthy ice cream. You can also add frozen fruit (berries work well) for additional flavour. I add protein powder and a splash of coconut milk for a post workout snack. You can also re-freeze once blended and it will harden up like the ice cream you can put on a cone. I've converted so many ice cream freaks with this recipe. It's a god send!

i do this for my little one with soya milk! she has a dairy allergy so this is instant ice cream for us! i use frozen berries too! yummy and low cal!