Feeling overwhelmed?

2»

Replies

• melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Plan ahead.

I admit I'm not a great breakfast eater but I try. And while packaged food isn't great I found that it was the only way for me to regularly would eat breakfast during school (full time nursing student, wife and mom here LOL). So the Jimmy Dean Delight breakfast things are great.

For making breakfast 2 whole eggs (yes eat the yolk!) and 2 slices of whole wheat toast

or

1 cup of cottage cheese and a piece of fruit

or

a homemade protein shake- 1 cup frozen fruit, 1/2 cup light and fit vanilla yogurt, 1/2 cup mott's all natural no sugar added applesauce and 1 scoop of protein powder. If you want it thinner add a splash of water or a couple ice cubes.

The apple sauce type is important because otherwise they have double the calories of the Mott's all natural no sugar added version.
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Plan ahead.

I admit I'm not a great breakfast eater but I try. And while packaged food isn't great I found that it was the only way for me to regularly would eat breakfast during school (full time nursing student, wife and mom here LOL). So the Jimmy Dean Delight breakfast things are great.

For making breakfast 2 whole eggs (yes eat the yolk!) and 2 slices of whole wheat toast

or

1 cup of cottage cheese and a piece of fruit

or

a homemade protein shake- 1 cup frozen fruit, 1/2 cup light and fit vanilla yogurt, 1/2 cup mott's all natural no sugar added applesauce and 1 scoop of protein powder. If you want it thinner add a splash of water or a couple ice cubes.

The apple sauce type is important because otherwise they have double the calories of the Mott's all natural no sugar added version.

I always eat breakfast otherwise I get sick. Lately I have been having 1 cup of Special K Oats-n-Honey cereal with 1/2 cup of milk. But I'm wanting to try something a little better. I don't even have time to cook eggs in the morning--during the week Mon-Fri. I might try the protein shake though! Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.