Losing again 4 the very 1st time!

Options
Hello everyone! I'm finally taking the online step to help me in my battle to lose weight the right way. In march of 2010, I lost 40 lbs in 3 months on a very radical weight loss regimen..you may have heard of it - HCG drops. In the first week I lost 13 lbs!!! This is unheard of for me as historically, I've been diagnosed with a very sluggish metabolism. OK. I'm not a supporter, nor a total basher of this stuff- I do think the drops provide a placebo effect after looking back on my experience. The bad side is its difficult to maintain, and The worst part.. I lost about 30% of my hair... Sooooo onward until the present.. I've sadly put all 40 lbs back. Ok minus 6 lbs :). I'm basically an expert dieter..but have been conditioned to think the less u eat.. The more u lose... My metabolism is revolting and not giving up lbs ..in fact.. The scale maybe fluctuates a lb. The same one..

I'm turning to a lifestyle change, rather than a quick fix.. don't get me wrong, I know how to eat right...in fact, I'm a Weight Watchers lifetime member.. From about 15 years ago - my problem is. I'm a lazy dieter.. I HATE to cook... I'd rather just not eat than prepare something.. I've gotten really busy at work as a project manager ( ha..you'd think I could manage myself). I'm going to work at eating regularly.. So - onward and offward I go! I look forward to learning from everyone!