guys opinions on girls with tattoos

Options

Replies

• MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Of course everything is subjective, but I like them if they are tasteful, and especially if they are pretty.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    as long as it's not trashy tattoos are fine.

just don't get this.
    apple-bottom-32487-1298589224-3.jpg

just remember to stay classy
    ron-burgandy-tattoo.jpg

Damn, now I have to figure out a new tattoo!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    If you want a tattoo you should get one. Does it really matter what anyone else actually thinks?
    I have tattoo's one of which is quite visable I have never regreted it and when I am bored sometimes I sit at my desk in work and color it in as it is black and white.
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I'm getting one in a few weeks! I finally decided to do it for me and not worry about what others think about it..... well, I am putting it in a discrete place though, for professional reasons :)

I think that if you want one, you should get one. The "right" guy will not care or may love it!
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    not a guy either....
    but
    i have three tattoos and sixteen piercings... my man has none of either. he thinks they are VERY sexy and is not opposed to me getting more. all the advice above is good advice. it's best to take into account what and where you want the tattoo. it's good to check the reputation of the artist/shop you're wanting to go through. colors sometimes clash with skin tone and they can fade. fashions change. our personal ideals change. if you're the type of person to dress up, would you think less of yourself if you had a back piece or an armband that totally kept you from wearing sleeveless or backless dresses? would you have to conceal it for work? from your parents? etc., etc..........

the list rolls on. the most important thing, though...

remember it's for YOU. YOU will have to live with it. what other people think means little to nothing. their opinions change on everything, regardless of your relationship with them. that is why only YOU can decide. classy vs. trashy just depends on who you ask. i, for one, couldn't bring myself to give a flip what someone else thought about what i was going to do with my body. they will either accept you or reject you. regardless, though, they'll move on with you or away from you.
  • ma34113
    ma34113 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    thanx for everyones responses!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Im not a guy,but im throwing my 2 cents in anyways. I think a few tatoos are nice,but there comes a point when its too much in my opinion.Like Kat VonD who would look way better if she didnt have almost every inch of herself covered in ink,to me she kinda looks like a graffited up overpass
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    as long as it's not trashy tattoos are fine.

just don't get this.
    apple-bottom-32487-1298589224-3.jpg

just remember to stay classy
    ron-burgandy-tattoo.jpg

Damn, now I have to figure out a new tattoo!

Hey! how'd you find my pics? I thought I made that album private!.... Great, now I'm gonna get a bazillion friend requests on here cuz everyone will now how cool I am due to my sexy tats.

Thanks a lot! .......LOL
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    i have a tattoo. it's a bright blue star on my shoulder blade with my son's name and birthday. and my fiance thinks it's sexy. i plan to get more i just ask him what he thinks about my ideas and if he doesn't like them then i usually find something else i like. my next tattoo i'm planning on getting his last name in graffiti as a tramp stamp.

Really? That's insane level of commitment - and I have been married for like 13 years. Please tell me he has a cool last name like - 'love' or 'McDonalds' or 'Trump' lol
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    If you are afraid of what others will think then maybe you are not ready for tattoo. There is always someone who will love it and another who will be disgusted by it. Do it for you!
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Clearly it is the sign of a loose woman

(and I like that in a girl)
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Im not a guy,but im throwing my 2 cents in anyways. I think a few tatoos are nice,but there comes a point when its too much in my opinion.Like Kat VonD who would look way better if she didnt have almost every inch of herself covered in ink,to me she kinda looks like a graffited up overpass

True, however it does give a guy an excuse to check out any body part he likes. "oh, I was looking at your ti.. tats. "
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I got a HUGE tattoo that runs from my neck to my left boob. It's a cascade of stars. I like it and if a guy (or girl) doesn't like it on me or thinks I'm a trashy *kitten* then that's one less person I need in my life!
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I think men have many different preferences. I personally would prefer non but small tatoos not on the neck, face, arms, and legs are okay. My wife as one on her shoulder and it was very fitting for her and kind of sexy. Then she added this huge flower thing to it and now I hate it. To each their own...
  • bopefas
    bopefas Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    It's hard to get something that you won't be sick of at some time.Taste's change.Maybe I'm just wishy-washy
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I got a HUGE tattoo that runs from my neck to my left boob. It's a cascade of stars. I like it and if a guy (or girl) doesn't like it on me or thinks I'm a trashy *kitten* then that's one less person I need in my life!

I think it sounds pretty
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I have several & I could really care less what a Man or woman thought about it. However that being said mine can all be covered up by my clothing if I wish or I can show them, depending on what I wear. If you are hesitant, dont do it. You dont want to regret it. You have to want it.

I agree. It's my body my choice. If you don't like it, don't look!!
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    If the girl is sexy, then the tattoo is sexy.
  • mzjandiace
    mzjandiace Posts: 162
    Options
    JTat.jpg
  • SusM321
    SusM321 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have several & I could really care less what a Man or woman thought about it. However that being said mine can all be covered up by my clothing if I wish or I can show them, depending on what I wear. If you are hesitant, dont do it. You dont want to regret it. You have to want it.

Very well said!