Before/Current (pics)

Options
pattyproulx
pattyproulx Posts: 603 Member
I'm not quite where I want to be yet, but I'm definitely closer than I've ever been. It's not an amazing transformation or anything, but I think there's definitely an improvement - please just disregard the terrible chest hair and moob in the before pic :S)

My story (briefly), I've been Primal (Paleo) for over a year now, but had some small slip-ups along the way. The before pic is not at my worst; it's about 10 lbs down from my worst, having lost it prior to starting Primal using the Eat Clean (which I'd done for about a year as well).

So before pick is at about 230-235lbs, I'm guessing.

The 'current' pic is today. I'm at my lowest since probably high school - 201 lbs (my goal weight was originally 200 but I'd like to see 190).

I'm hoping my 'after' pic will come in a couple months. I've started working out, which I'm hoping will help my body comp (I've always played sports but never really anything for strength in the past few years so hoping to have some impressive after pics to post on here).

pat-beforeafter.jpg

Replies

• Jeni322
    Jeni322 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    One word after these previous six - HOT!!!!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
    Big difference in your belly!
    Congrats!!! ^-^
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    awesome job man!
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job! :smile:
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Seriously - you look like a different guy!! Well done :happy:
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Nice job, man! One question... Where the hack did your body hair go?! :laugh:
  • KierstyPants
    Options

I WAS WONDERING THE SAME THING.

I think it might be the camera.
    but anyways.
    You look really.... good. :D
  • pattyproulx
    Options

Thanks everyone!

LOL, well now that I'm not ashamed to take my shirt off at the beach, I figured I'd do a little manscaping, hahaha
  • bonjourdollface
    Options
    awesome job! Im sure you'll reach your goal in no time (:
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I reealllyy don't understand the manscaping thing. Unless you're Robin Williams, you're a guy and you have hair. Be proud. :)

Nice job so far!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Great job, man!
  • pattyproulx
    Options
    I reealllyy don't understand the manscaping thing. Unless you're Robin Williams, you're a guy and you have hair. Be proud. :)

Nice job so far!

Haha, thanks! :p

It may not show as much in this pic, but I still have hair. I just trim it a bit so that it's not all clumps, which in my opinion doesn't look great. Good to know that if I get lazy though and let it grow free, some women like the hair. :)
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    wow! amazing job!
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Looking GREAT!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    HOTT!!! :bigsmile:
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Well, hello!

You look FABULOUS!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've really made a big change! You look great!!!! :wink:
  • chynafox
    chynafox Posts: 30
    Options
    You're handsome in both sets, but you look SO much more healthy now! Good job!!
  • ji225
    ji225 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    OK there is way more definition in the after pics ..................and I have to say you are hot!
    Re the body hair - do what makes you feel good - its your body!
    Keep up the good work:)
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    One word after these previous six - HOT!!!!

a-freakin'-greed!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!