Hello!!!

Options
Hello, my name is Chenyl. I am new to all of this, I've never counted calories, and never really exercised much except for walking every now and again. I have not been the size I would like to be since high school. It really went down hill after I had my beautiful son, then I really let myself go. I weigh more now than I did right after I had my son. I am finally fed up enough and so disgusted with myself that I've decided I'm going to do this if it kills me! I am so sick of being fat!!! I do however need a lot of motivation and someone who is not so emotionally close to me to push me to my limits and beyond! I do tend to say "I can't" a lot and I know that's not a good thing to do. I would like to ultimately lose 130 lbs, but I would be ok with 115 lbs. If you have a similar story or even just like to chat and get to know me, maybe we can take this journey together and be each others motivation, please send me a message! Thanks!:bigsmile:

Replies

• jlynnmorse
    jlynnmorse Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

You have already taken the first step to defeating that phrase "I can't!" Set your mind on anything and you can achieve anything.

Happy Fitness Happy Life!
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Chenyl. I am new to all of this, I've never counted calories, and never really exercised much except for walking every now and again. I have not been the size I would like to be since high school. It really went down hill after I had my beautiful son, then I really let myself go. I weigh more now than I did right after I had my son. I am finally fed up enough and so disgusted with myself that I've decided I'm going to do this if it kills me! I am so sick of being fat!!! I do however need a lot of motivation and someone who is not so emotionally close to me to push me to my limits and beyond! I do tend to say "I can't" a lot and I know that's not a good thing to do. I would like to ultimately lose 130 lbs, but I would be ok with 115 lbs. If you have a similar story or even just like to chat and get to know me, maybe we can take this journey together and be each others motivation, please send me a message! Thanks!:bigsmile:
    Hi Chenyl...I feel many of us have let ourselves go after marriage/children...you are by no means alone. And joining this site, you're absolutely not alone. Glad to have you on board!