Every pound is a victory!

Options
starsweep4
starsweep4 Posts: 10 Member
I see all of these people who have lost a ton of weight and Congrats to them. That has to be great!! But what about the ones who haven't lost that much yet? I want to say I have lost 6 pounds and I find that a success! LOL! I have worked DAMN hard to lose those and will continue to lose weight! I wanted to let the world know that it is ok to celebrate even the smallest of things! So here is to me and to everyone who is starting out! Keep on rockin' it out people!!!

Replies

• 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    youre so sweet! thanks, you too :D
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I second that! every pound lost is a major achievement as it is a step in the right direction! :wink: be proud of yourself!
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You should celebrate every pound of loss!!! Congrats!
  • maryd523
    maryd523 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. We all have to start somewhere. A 100 pound loss started with a 1 pound loss.
  • TinyChestnut
    Options
    Agreed!!! I agree with you!!! :) Keep it up!
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Sing it, sistah! ;)
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You are VERY correct.. Every mountain is climbed 1 step at a time.. Congrats to you and, really to us all no matter what step we are on, what matters is that we are on the right mountain. Thank for the reminder to not get caught up in how much more I have to go and just celebrate what I have already done.. :bigsmile:
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    You can't get to 100 without getting to 5 first. Good job everyone!
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Thank you for saying that!
  • HeatherR930
    HeatherR930 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    6 lbs is a great start & definitely something to be proud of! I've lost 6 too, in 11 days! I can't tell a difference yet but just knowing 6 lbs is gone makes me feel great! :)
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Amen, GF!! I'm at 0. Tomorrow is my weigh-in. We will see? If not, I'll keep on keeping on...x
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Here, Here!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!