Small steps!!

Options
Hi All!

This isnt a huge success story (so far) but its a bit of a goal that i've achieved after just 2 weeks.

I have been on annual leave for 2 weeks and due to go back on Thursday. I have lost 8 lbs so far which isn't a lot compared to what i've seen others on here do..but its about personal goals right?! So.... i go back on Thursday and thought i would just try my uniform trousers on, that since i started my job 18 months ago have never fitted comfortabley......UNTIL now. This is huge for me and sort of makes me happy to be going back to work. I doubt anyone will really notice the 8 lbs but its a huge boost for me and i would like to give newcomers a bit of encouragement that it doesn't take long to feel the difference. Dont give up after the first couple of days, keep going and look to the future!!

.xxxx.

Replies

• TwinMamma09
    Options
    Great work!!! Every little bit counts and that is great that you can go back to work feeling comfortable in your pants!!!
  • angelajune
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the good work!!
  • Gulbuth
    Gulbuth Posts: 6
    Options
    That's awesome. Keep it up :)
  • joda3012
    joda3012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Woop woop woop!!

:-)
    loves xxx
  • chelraeb
    chelraeb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!! It will all pay off for all of us!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!