Options
    Did my 75 for Sat!
  • vellacraptor
    Options
    75 done, tomorrow is 100 right?
  • heather62803
    heather62803 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Well I was a bad girl and skipped my friday jumping jacks, I did my 75 for Saturday though. I will try to get in the 100 for today in a little bit!!!
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    woot woot I did my 100 ;)
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    100 done! Woo-hoo!!
  • KierstyPants
    Options
    I forgot about yesterday dangitt.
    but I did the other 75.
    I'll get 175 done today! :)
  • moonnstarz83
    moonnstarz83 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I didn't check in yesterday, but I did my 75. Today my hip is hurting me and I can barely walk, so I will try to do 200 tomorrow to make up for missing today. My big question is does it have to be all at once, or can it be 25 here and 25 there? Any feedback on this would be wonderful...
  • vellacraptor
    Options
    100 done
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Just got my 100 done! didnt do my 75, the impact on my ankle from my weight has made it hurt. but im pushing thru. hopefully it will last!
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    yay 125 done & done :)
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    After a BAD, BAD weekend, I have to catch up on Saturday, Sunday and today! So I have 275 jumping jacks to do today but dang it, I WILL get them all done! Not at one time, but I'll get them done. Will post when they're done.
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I didn't check in yesterday, but I did my 75. Today my hip is hurting me and I can barely walk, so I will try to do 200 tomorrow to make up for missing today. My big question is does it have to be all at once, or can it be 25 here and 25 there? Any feedback on this would be wonderful...

I try to do as many as I can at once, and some people will do them all at once, but as long as you get them all done then that is what counts.

Here is what I did on the 75 days:

30 jumping jacks
    1 minute break
    25 jumping jacks
    1 minute break
    20 jumping jacks

Others may do it with no break, or with a longer break (30 before breakfast, 25 before lunch, 20 before dinner). It's all up to you. :-) I just try to increase how many I can do at a time each day to help with my stamina.
  • cmreblin
    cmreblin Posts: 15
    Options
    did my 100!
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Whew!! 125 done!!
  • moonnstarz83
    Options

I try to do as many as I can at once, and some people will do them all at once, but as long as you get them all done then that is what counts.

Here is what I did on the 75 days:

30 jumping jacks
    1 minute break
    25 jumping jacks
    1 minute break
    20 jumping jacks

Others may do it with no break, or with a longer break (30 before breakfast, 25 before lunch, 20 before dinner). It's all up to you. :-) I just try to increase how many I can do at a time each day to help with my stamina.

Awesome, thanks for the advise. With my hip acting up I can only do some at a time. Also, when I start doing jumping jacks, the pup and kitten try to jump on me...makes for a difficult morning LOL.
  • moonnstarz83
    Options
    I got my 100 done from yesterday and my 100 done from today! Not all at once, but between cleaning, chopping vegetables, giving the dog a bath, going to the park and walking and playing with the dog, and terrorizing the kitten they got done! Oh, by the way I have a recipie for a Smoked Sausage Rice Casserole that is really low cal and really yummy to eat! If anyone is interested, send me a message and I will be happy to send it to you.