VANISHED INTO THIN AIR.....

Options
Poof! Gone! Vanished into thin air! Ive lost a total of 29 inches in 3 weeks!!! (probably more but didnt measure till I was 1 week into my weightloss) and Ive lost 21 lbs.in 30 days!!! Just 3 more lbs to lose to reach my first goal! I am already feeling so much more confident... My whole outlook on everything has changed! Im so excited and pumped... "Aint no stopping me now"!!!!! Have an awsome evening everyone..... (((big~hugs)))

Replies

• hotty315
    Options
    Great job :)
  • janiecorona
    Options
    Wow 21 lbs in 30 days is so good and I bet it definitely makes you want to lose more, great motivation! Keep it up. (:
  • kaizo
    kaizo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic!! Well done!!
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I SO wish I'd measured before I started!! I can see I've lost a lot, but didn't do any measurements, mostly, I think, because I didn't really expect to keep up the loss.
    Well done you on your loss! Fantastic.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great!!
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job!
  • chicabean420
    chicabean420 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I don't know about you but I find some weeks I'll lose pounds and not inches and then WHAM! No pounds but the inches just melt off.
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the losses!! What a jolt to the self esteem!! Shows that you can do it and your determination will hold you firm later on!!
    Good luck!

4925355.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jamhamster
    jamhamster Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I've not lost as fast as you but 15lbs in 25 days :) loving MFP
  • laurie_powers
    laurie_powers Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    :drinker: great job!
  • alyssa2222
    Options
    Amazing job!! I'm jealous :smile:
  • missilla
    missilla Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    wonderful Job!!!!! keep up the great work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!