A little about me

Options
Hi. I'm new here. I found this place a few days ago and just decided to go ahead and register today.

I've been on and off the fitness wagon all of my life, but I've been off for quite a while and I've gotten up to 210 lbs. Actually, my highest weight is 223 so at least I'm starting out under that.

Over the holiday break I've been trying to analyze what has worked for me in the past, what has kept me motivated and on track, and one of those things was a good support and accountability system. So I'm here and I've joined the Biggest Loser group to weigh in with all of you. I think every little piece of motivation and inspiration will help.

Anyway, nice to 'meet' all of you and I hope we'll all be great for each other.

Rose

Replies

• RiverCameron
    RiverCameron Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new here. I found this place a few days ago and just decided to go ahead and register today.

I've been on and off the fitness wagon all of my life, but I've been off for quite a while and I've gotten up to 210 lbs. Actually, my highest weight is 223 so at least I'm starting out under that.

Over the holiday break I've been trying to analyze what has worked for me in the past, what has kept me motivated and on track, and one of those things was a good support and accountability system. So I'm here and I've joined the Biggest Loser group to weigh in with all of you. I think every little piece of motivation and inspiration will help.

Anyway, nice to 'meet' all of you and I hope we'll all be great for each other.

Rose
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome Rose, and good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • mildrede40
    Options
    Welcome Rose:flowerforyou:
  • aims71385
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck!:)
  • rockymtnguy
    Options
    Rose031 welcome - great tool, I am sure you'll find it quite useful.