Toilet Paper Talk

Options
Maximus
Maximus Posts: 12,256 Member
Over or under the roll? How many squares do you use? Do you ever replace the roll on the holder? Do you or did you ever stuff your bra with it?

Discuss.

Replies

• Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I use as much as it takes I guess lol, I am not a counter.
    I also do replace the roll and if someone in the house doesn't it drives me a little crazy lol.
  • NicoleLyn1818
    Options
    Haha this is such a random post.

I like the paper to be over...and I replace it, and get pissed when someone in the house doesn't and leaves it empty.
  • NicoleLyn1818
    Options
    Also, have never stuffed my bra......I've got enough boobs!
  • moushtie
    moushtie Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Toilet roll placed on the back of the loo.. not civilised enough to have a holder. More to the point, the holder was removed off the wall because it kept jabbing me.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    w221582282.jpg
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    1) over 2) who counts at a time like that? 3) well naturally, if I didn't nobody would 4) no - being a 'b' cup in 6th grade, I never had to 'stuff' anything
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Under. Always Under.

I Don't count, but enough so it doesn't leak through to my hand. And No, always been big-boobed, so no stuffing here.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Over or under the roll? How many squares do you use? Do you ever replace the roll on the holder? Do you or did you ever stuff your bra with it?

Discuss.

Over. It depends on what is required. Yes. No.

Bonus info - I also use baby wipes. Why should babies have a cleaner *kitten* than me? They can't even talk.
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    w221582282.jpg

OMG That is tooooo funny! LMAO!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Under, over who cares as long as it's there. Went Tijauna (sp) Mexico once where they charged a dollar a sheet, spent $10.00...

Stuff? Who needs to stuff in the day of padded and push up bra :)
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    The path to the elusive "clean s**t" is paved with lots and lots of fiber.
  • anubis609
    Options
    w221582285.jpg
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    w221582282.jpg

I am going to invent brown colored toilet paper for people who are in a hurry and need to be psychologically fooled into thinking that they wiped sufficiently...I will be wiping my *kitten* with $100 bills in no time!
  • anubis609
    Options
    w221582282.jpg

I am going to invent brown colored toilet paper for people who are in a hurry and need to be psychologically fooled into thinking that they wiped sufficiently...I will be wiping my *kitten* with $100 bills in no time!

Time to start makin' green colored poo.
  • reepobob
    Options
    Under...until my crazy, OCD, soon-to-be ex-wife insisted it be installed "properly" over...(effing b*tch)...

I use one square...I am thrifty that way...no matter if it was corn on the cob the night before or Earl's roadside chili the night before

I stuffed my bra in my confused "Roberta" phase

I keep four spares above me in a little alcove below the medicine cabinet...no excuses not to change (unless of course, I let the spares run out).

Various related factoids...more than half of the world uses their hand sans toilet paper.......the tradition of shaking one's right hand in greeting goes back to the fact that most wiped their *kitten* with their left hand back in the day...
  • reepobob
    Options

Discuss.

Over. It depends on what is required. Yes. No.

Bonus info - I also use baby wipes. Why should babies have a cleaner *kitten* than me? They can't even talk.

That is utterly and completely awesome...
  • mescla
    mescla Posts: 56
    Options
    Well i like this one..

Totally under, i use baby wipes too, never stuff.. Had boobs from age 10.. The boys in my class use to randomly pat me to see if i had toilet paper or was it real. I use to chase them down each time because that hurt like hell.. Good thing i was never psychologically damaged from that.. i just wanted to beat them up..lol.
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    Under, it's harder for the dogs to unroll it. I usually use 4 squares at a time folded up. About 50% of the time I replace the roll on the holder for a new roll with the last one runs out, but sometimes I just sit it on the top and forget until it's half gone.

Never needed to stuff my bra so I never did it. I had friends that did, though...