Calorie/Workout Tracker

Options
boehle
boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
Hey guys
I am trying to get back into the grove of working out.
What is the best calorie/workout tracker for free on the Androids?
I had one before, I cant remember what it was called, but it ran on phone constantly.
I did not like that.
Id like to have one that I can turn on when I am going to go walking, jogging, etc and turn off after.
Suggestions?

Replies

• krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I use endomondo and it is great! I love the way it tracks online but I do find when I am cycling it gives me a little extra distance. Calorie wise I think it probably overestimates a little as most do but I still think it's a great tool. Good luck!
  • kckramp
    kckramp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I would like that too.
  • ilovekc2
    ilovekc2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I use RunKeeper on my iPhone...dont know it they have an app for the driod...but i would check it out!
  • snc1019
    snc1019 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I use Nike+GPS on my iPhone. Maybe droid has something similar. I absolutely love it! Keeps track of miles and maps out where you've gone- quite accurately, too. The calories aren't very accurate for me- I rely on my HRM to track calories.
  • jtn27141
    jtn27141 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I use cardiotracker. It's. Free app and it let's you log cardio activities. It even tracks the distAnce you run, steps, and calories burned. I like that you can play the music on your phone through this app without using the internet and burning your battery. It helps me out a lot.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I had calorie tracker but could never turn it off.. i hated that about it.