Silly comment about the exercises available

Options
so there is a wide variety to chose from, but fuuny thing is that they include light cleaning and cooking as an exercise but not sex!!! Hahaha I would have thought that burns more calories than cooking, especially if you are a guy. :tongue:

Replies

• tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Or if you are a girl that likes it on top, right? ;)

I have noticed that was not an included exercise. Major oversight by MFP, IMO.
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking that the other day... :happy:
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I guess sex is part of your day, like walking the dog - it's not extra exercise? Has anyone worn a HRM during sex to see how many calories you burn?
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I guess sex is part of your day, like walking the dog - it's not extra exercise? Has anyone worn a HRM during sex to see how many calories you burn?

OK, I've finished laughing now!! Would that I lived in a world where sex was part of my daily routine! :noway:
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Because this site is PG-13. BUT, you can always create your own exercise and log it!
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Wore a HRM and created it as a cardio exercise with a different name:blushing:
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    It would need to have a range on it too. 1 mile an hour walk or a 7 min mile? :love:
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    OK I need a HRM!!! TOO funny!
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Wore a HRM and created it as a cardio exercise with a different name:blushing:

So now I need to know how many calories you burned? I have noticed my friends logging "secret weapon" and had an idea what they meant, so I *really* didn't want to ask.!
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Nothing sexier than getting it on with your significant other with a HRM on!!! LMAO!!!
  • eichhorst
    eichhorst Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am glad to see I'm not the only person who has wondered about this or who wanted to log it. I do like the idea of creating the entry yourself under a "code name" Check out this site: http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc
    You can calculate calories burned doing many activities.... Including sex!
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't kill the mood every few minutes to stop and check my HRM. I don't count cleaning or cooking, either. They're considered a bonus to me..one that doesn't get logged.
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    http://www.caloriesperhour.com/index_burn.php

input the time and effort and viola! A misc activity to help burn calories!
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    So now I need to know how many calories you burned? I have noticed my friends logging "secret weapon" and had an idea what they meant, so I *really* didn't want to ask.!
    [/quote]
    I guess you'll have to wait six months and then check my diary to see what it's under:bigsmile: