Confidence!

Options
After being stuck on a plateau for two months, I finally broke through and lost four pounds! I'm so glad that I kept trying despite no changes on the scale. I'm so proud of myself for not giving up!

It's crazy what a few pounds will do to your confidence and posture! These pictures only show a 5.5 lb difference, but you can definitely see a change in the way I see myself. I was even brave enough to show off my legs, which is something I haven't done since I was a little kid.

The picture on the left is from May and I weighed about 170lbs.
The picture on the right is from today at 164.5lbs.

confidence.jpg

Replies

• Tweety379
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • MelissaRaeTerry
    MelissaRaeTerry Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    looking good!
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    :happy: You look great! I've noticed I walk with my head up more now too!!!
  • krysydawn
    krysydawn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    It may only be 5lbs or so.. but as you can see in your pics, you look fantastic. You have obviously lost some inches. Your FACE is smaller!! And the same with your arms!! What a huge victory for you!! Great job!!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    love it! You rock! :bigsmile:
  • love4sparkles
    Options
    Awesome!! You look great!! Never giving up can be hard to do especially when the scale isn't showing you what you want to see. Great job on not giving up!! :laugh:
  • xxhollow
    xxhollow Posts: 26
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I know I can do this now!

Here's a comparison since I started my weight loss journey. These pictures are of me and my boyfriend. The one on the left is from Christmas '10 and the one on the right is from yesterday.

robertandibeforeafter.jpg
  • Abs1929
    Abs1929 Posts: 5
    Options
    yeah!!! Nice job! Keep plugging away! You look awesome lady! :happy:
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • lauraparr
    lauraparr Posts: 112
    Options
    aww you look lovely and really happy! xx

9646626.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • dave_in_delaware
    dave_in_delaware Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Looking very beautiful and VERY confident!

It might not be a large "number" of weight lost, but it seems to be a huge amount of weight off your mind.

Good job!
  • chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    Congratulations, really! You have a right to be confident- Hello, hottest couple EVER! Great work =D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!