Hello - I'm new

Options
scj0409
scj0409 Posts: 18 Member
Hello. My name is Sarah and I'm new to MFP. So far I'm loving it and I'm hoping that the tools will help to get me some good results. I look forward to hearing more about everyone's personal weightloss journeys to get more inspiration. S

Replies

• janiebaby51
    Options
    Hi Sarah. I just started today...well, like 15 minutes ago. LOL I have lost some weight since the beginning of the year but I have a lot of weight I need to lose so I'm hoping to find some support here with my journey. Friend me if you'd like.

Janie
  • amd423
    amd423 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Amy. I actually started awhile ago, but had not taken advantage of the message boards. I thought it was a good time to start. The motivation and support will be awesome. I would also like to add some friends,
  • sunnydaiz
    Options
    Welcome:smile:
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new as well, only been here a few days. MFP is definitely the best ;) Feel free to friend me! I'm always looking for motivation and to give others that motivation as well!
  • teener35
    Options
    I have been kind of using mfp, but totally have not been taking advantage of the message boards. I do a lot of traveling with my husband with his job and it has been such a challenge eating well and exercising...any pointers??? I would love to run with people in encouragement on this health journey!
  • chroberts
    Options
    Hello all. I've just come back to MFP. I can tell you that if you use it, MFP works. I need to commit to filling out my food and exercise diary every day. I've set my goal to exercise enough to have an excess of 500 unused calories per day. 3000 calories equals one pound. So burning up more than 3000 calories per week more than I eat means losing more than one pound per week.