whats your ultimate goal reward ?

Options
13»

Replies

• wcasie
    wcasie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I have 2 rewards... I always thought it would be fun to get sexy for his eyes only pics for my honey for a gift for his birthday. For me personally i want to sky dive but I have always been to heavy! It might take me a year to get there but I will!!!
  • newleafbeth11
    Options
    My hubby and I are going to get professional pictures taken. I hate hate hate the way I look in our wedding pics, so when I get down to my gw (which is 106 lbs - I am super short), we are going to get really sweet, romantic pictures taken. Plus, that will be one more check mark on the "before we have a baby to-do list". The pictures are enough to get me super excited though. I mean, in general, I am excited to be healthy and happy with my appearance, and to stop worrying about the possibility of heart problems, but the tangible reward is something to set my sights on.

Oh! And I literally just started this... so I have quite a bit to go before I get there... I'm only down 2 lbs.
  • ChristineGray825
    Options
    Next short term goal is 50 pounds away - I'm going on a helicopter ride.

After that I will still have about 80 pounds to loose, not sure what the ultimate goal is yet. But I'm pretty excited over the helicopter.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Honestly being able to live another day and share my life with friends and family. I have found out that I have a true purpose in life.