33.4 lbs Down, 22.6 To Go with Pics!

Options
woja9640
woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
Ok, so here were my stats when I started this weight loss odyssey on February 2nd of this year:

Height - 4' 7"
Weight - 170 (or there abouts)
BMI - 39.6

Measurements: Neck 15, waist 39, hips 47

When I started I was unemployed and worked out at least 3-4 times a week, and if I didn't work out, I walked. I have been watching my calories and serving sizes. Not only that but I have pretty much cut out beef, except for a couple times a month. I am eating healthier and eating more turkey, chicken, pork and fish to get my protein. I have also been drinking at least 6-8 glasses of water a day.

I used to have a HUGE butt, a prominent pouch below my belly button, big butt and big rolls on my back.

My current stats as of today:

Employed in a medical office
Height - 4' 7"
Weight – 137.6
BMI – 33.2

Measurements: Neck 13, waist 35, hips 41

This is all thanks to eating healthier, joining this site and exercising.

My exercise routine has since become this:

During the week – 1 20 minute walk during my lunch hour and 30-60 min of Pilates at night after work. For lunch I eat a single “Smart Ones”, “Healthy Choice” or “Lean Cuisine” meal along with munching on either some nuts, fruits or veggies. For desserts if I am craving something sweet I have a 100 calorie snack pack version of cupcakes or cookies.

Weekends - I go to the gym for 60-75 min and do both cardio and weight training.

Since I have lost so much weight I feel soooooo much better. I lost the dark circles under my eyes, and I noticed today that my abdomen is even. No buldging in certain areas. In fact I now look very similar to the way I did as a Freshman in ….. HIGH SCHOOL 15 years ago. I still can't believe that I am just over the half way point to my goal! I was looking at my old pictures and realized I physically look how I did in high school. I also went shopping the other day and bought a shirt by converse which was labelled a size "SMALL"!

I agree with everyone saying that for some reason My fitness pal just works. It is a tool which helps keeps us motivated, and gives us a support system outside of our friends and family. Sometimes we need the support from people who we may never meet but are in the same boat. I have actually been able to get 2 of my coworkers to join My Fitness Pal.

For anyone who needs help or tip here's the link to my blog where you can find all the tricks and tips as well as some good recipes. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/woja9640

Anyway I just wanted to say Thank You to all of my MFP friends for the advice, motivation and support.

Here's my before and after picture:

TheNewMe.jpg

Replies

• Kjandcuttysmom
    Kjandcuttysmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    nice job! you look fabulous.
    shine
  • lisapickering
    Options
    You look great. Keep up the good work!!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    wahoo you go girl
  • mariamore
    Options
    How inspiring! and you don't look like 137 in the after picture, more like 120! WOW WOW WOW! Go girl! Thanks for sharing, a lot of people will look at this and find motivation because of you! Congrats!!!:smile:
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    great job! You look awesome!!
  • chubbychristianchick
    chubbychristianchick Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look sooo much happier in your current photo! Could that be because you are looking and feeling amazing? I think so!
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    That's great!!
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    girl..you look amazing....
  • kellywaller1
    Options
    great job!!!!!!1
  • woja9640
    Options
    Thank you all sooooo much for your wonderful comments and support. I know that if I can do it, you all can too.

Good luck with reaching your weight loss goals and have a great week.
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look great.
  • woja9640
    Options
    JUst wanted to say thanks again for all the support and encouragement.
  • cnkan0119
    cnkan0119 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great job and very motivational!!!! Keep it up!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! you look fantastic!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • woja9640
    Options
    Cnkan0119 and crzyone thanks for your comments.
  • woja9640
    Options
    Cnkan0119 and crzyone thanks for your comments.
  • georgiag111
    Options
    WOW WELL DONE!!!
  • woja9640
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • woja9640
    Options
    Went shopping today and was able to try on a Size 12 dress at Target!
  • woja9640
    Options
    OMG!

Woke up this morning and weighed myself - Was 134 lbs EVEN! I checked it against my BMI and found out I can now be considered "Overweight" as opposed to "Obese" since my BMI is now 32.3.

I am so freaking happy right now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!