SIZE 8 JEANS!!!!

jill927
jill927 Posts: 471 Member
edited September 19 in Success Stories
HOLY COW! I just got a new pair of jeans, that are a size EIGHT!

March 1, 2008, I started this journey, I weighed 215 and wore a size 20 jeans. I never thought I'd see a size eight again in my LIFE! The last time I was a size eight was in MIDDLE SCHOOL!

I've been so frustrated the last two months or so when I couldn't lose weight and I couldn't lose weight, but now I dropped a pants size! I must have been moving my weight from fat to muscle!!!

Replies

• jill927
    HOLY COW! I just got a new pair of jeans, that are a size EIGHT!

March 1, 2008, I started this journey, I weighed 215 and wore a size 20 jeans. I never thought I'd see a size eight again in my LIFE! The last time I was a size eight was in MIDDLE SCHOOL!

I've been so frustrated the last two months or so when I couldn't lose weight and I couldn't lose weight, but now I dropped a pants size! I must have been moving my weight from fat to muscle!!!
  • psantacruz
    psantacruz Posts: 71 Member
    Congrats! You rock. I've got a size 34 pair of shorts waiting for me in my closet when I reach my goal!
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    That is absolutly AWESOME! Great job.
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    That is AMAZING! Keep up the great work!
  • Wynnie
    Wynnie Posts: 225 Member
    SOOO proud of you!!!
    Enjoy - and do a little cat-walking in front of the mirror.:laugh:
  • I completely share your excitement! I tried on jeans Tuesday and was the same size as you!! Can't remember the last time that happened. :bigsmile: Congratulations! Keep up the amzing work...it is definitely paying off. :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    :noway: You are ROCKIN those jeans girl!!!:flowerforyou:
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    :bigsmile: GREAT WORK!! You make me believe I can do it to!! Keep it up!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Good for you. I got a pair of slacks the other day that are 8's so I share your excitement. However I think mine is that the brand I happend to grab runs big. But I was still so excited I called all my friends.
  • jill927
    Thanks guys!! You are all so amazing and good at inspiring me!

Just to show you the difference, here's a new pic:

43446_1133.jpg?1227633384
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Looking good, girly! WTG!! :drinker:
  • That is awesome. I am boo-hooing in my veggie soup that I cannot come down from a 14 to a size 8. You are inspiration! I have many things to be grateful for this year and here is another one!
  • jill927
    That is awesome. I am boo-hooing in my veggie soup that I cannot come down from a 14 to a size 8. You are inspiration! I have many things to be grateful for this year and here is another one!

You'll get there! Keep up all the good work! Trust me, I never NEVER thought I'd see this pants size, but I stuck with the healthy living, and eventually it WILL happen!
  • CONGRATS!:happy: VERY MOTIVATING SEEING YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENT. KEEP IT UP, I'M AIMING FOR A SIZE 7. RIGHT NOW I'M A SIZE 11. I'M GONN BRING IN THE NEW YEAR WITH A NEW HOTT BOD!:drinker:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    awesome! You look great! :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!