• wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    THAT ^

I knew someone would commiserate.
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Brownies!! And no, I haven't found a substitute. If they aren't made with real butter they're not worth it.
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Chinese food... and pizza. Oh and Mexican food, steaks, pancakes, bacon, waffles, bacon waffles, danishes, cheese, cinnamon rolls, pastries, beer, ribs, cookies, ice cream, croissants, those little mini quiches, french fries, chili cheese dogs, sour cream and onion chips with some dip, some beef jerky, some peanut butter, Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, chocolate, popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries and Funyons.
  • mialsya
    mialsya Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    OREOS!!!!!!! And there is NO replacement for me lol But I like the Special K chocoately pretzel bars, and the new fiber one brownnies... they help when I am having a chocolate craving and really need it :bigsmile:

Nabisco makes a 100 calorie Oreo Delight Bar. DELISH! I love Love LOVE Oreos and these totally helped my craving for them. Try them. You'll LOVE them too.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Chinese food... and pizza. Oh and Mexican food, steaks, pancakes, bacon, waffles, bacon waffles, danishes, cheese, cinnamon rolls, pastries, beer, ribs, cookies, ice cream, croissants, those little mini quiches, french fries, chili cheese dogs, sour cream and onion chips with some dip, some beef jerky, some peanut butter, Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, chocolate, popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries and Funyons.

OK that guy wins.
  • MissMom3
    MissMom3 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Pizza!!! Oh my god I could eat pizza everyday...

So now my favorite is just any kind of wheat bread, and whole wheat english muffin pizza =)
  • michaelynj
    Options
    Fast Food
    Restaurants like Chili's and the cheesecake factory
    Cakes
    Ribs
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    BACON..... is there anything else????
    No substitute for good smoky delicious thick cut bacon.....
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    OREOS!!!!!!! And there is NO replacement for me lol But I like the Special K chocoately pretzel bars, and the new fiber one brownnies... they help when I am having a chocolate craving and really need it :bigsmile:

Nabisco makes a 100 calorie Oreo Delight Bar. DELISH! I love Love LOVE Oreos and these totally helped my craving for them. Try them. You'll LOVE them too.

Thanks! I have seen them, but haven't tried them yet... I definitely need to! Now to just not eat them all at one time LOL
    :drinker:
  • Daisy374
    Options

:noway:
    I think I left out a few things... :laugh:
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    well...ya see theres this guy that is truly my weakness and he........................................ OH WAIT where talking about something else right?

LOL...UUUmm CHEESE !!!! I LOVE IT ......all kinds of CHEESE !!!! sour cream, and mayo and CREAM CHEESE and alfredo sauce !
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have the biggest sweet tooth.

Also, cheesy things.
  • Daisy374
    Options
    well...ya see theres this guy that is truly my weakness and he........................................ OH WAIT where talking about something else right?

LOL...UUUmm CHEESE !!!! I LOVE IT ......all kinds of CHEESE !!!! sour cream, and mayo and CREAM CHEESE and alfredo sauce !

wait... go back to the first part... :laugh: :laugh:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Drunk girls
  • lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    Drunk girls

Be careful, Ted. You know that drunk girls can turn into pregnant girls.
  • PrincessSparkle5253
    Options
    PANCAKES & WAFFLES & FRENCH TOAST! Every sunday i used to make a week's worth of homemade blueberry waffles and would have 2 every morning, complete with butter and syrup, and my chocolate milk. That's at least 500 cals to start the day with! :(

Not to mention my comfort food which is my dads homemade french toast.
  • avalacrosse
    Options
    Candy or ice cream is never a weakness for me...HOT WINGS MAKE MY KNEES WEAK. Seriously. Mmmm.
  • nicothepotato
    nicothepotato Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I LOVE candy! I try to eat fruit instead but if I just stay away from sugar in genral, I can resist.
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hello Kitty fruit snacks :(

So much sugar but I love HK and I love fruit snacks lol....The 100% fruit juice ones just don't do it for me...but I am trying to slowly get away from that stuff.
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Smokey BBQ Ribs, Briskets, Sholuders, Chicken, sausages, Brats, etc. So Smokey that after eating it, you smell like BBQ! Hickory, Mesquite, Oak essence that slowly imparts it's smokey goodness to, Pork shoulders, baby back ribs, Spare ribs, St louis cut, Rib tips, Carolina Style, Kansas city Style, I am talkin' real "Q" here not grilled stuff either. The stuff that has a "pink smoke ring" that can only be achieved on "Q" that's been slowly smoked for hours. The "Q" is really my only weakness as anything else just doesn't matter!
    Well, inplace of all that? Grilled chicken & Fish! lol :) Soooo much better for me!