I just need to lose 1 pound

Options
I need to lose 1 pound before I go on vacation (10 days) It's been a personal goal of mine to see 123 on the scale and I really want to achieve it. So does anybody have any advice or tips to make this happen. I'm getting on the smaller side so an extra workout one day isn't going to cut it. Should I still eat 1,200 calories or should I aim lower?

Replies

• 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Maybe you're not eating enough? Sometimes it helps to change up your eating plan. The body gets used to eating the same things or caloric intake all the time. I drink 100 oz of water a day and watch my sodium intake. I also try to eat every 3 hours to keep the metabolism going. I have a protein and either fruit or veggie with 5 meals a day. Lunch and dinner I usually have either 1/2 cup rice or a small potato with my protein and veggie. Course keep the meals small. Maybe 2 or 3ounces of meat. Then in the eveing I have a fruite. Hope it helps. But really, you've done a great job!!!!!!
  • cgipson001
    cgipson001 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If you lower your sodium intake you are likely to have any water weight come off quickly. Going under your calories can send your body into starvation mode.
  • jcannon15
    jcannon15 Posts: 148
    Options
    i kno it may be frowned upon on this site but for special occasians i've taken water pills to lose a bit of water weight. it's not permanet but it may help.
  • BrayyNicole
    BrayyNicole Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Continue to do what you have been doing just amp it up x10! lol

RUN RUN RUN! Watch your calories very carefully, eat clean, eat lots of veggies, and drink lots of H2O! :drinker: <--- just pretend those are water bottles.