before and during (37lbs down)

Options
2»

Replies

• femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Keep it the great work!!

This might be slightly easier for you. :)
    femmerides.jpg

or bigger.. :)
    femmerides-2.jpg

How did you do that??? That is so rad.
  • krysydawn
    krysydawn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    How did you do that??? That is so rad.

I have a program on my computer.. Once I got the hang of it, its pretty easy to use. lol. Btw, LOVE that you say Rad... its so my word. Since I was like 15. lmao. Love it! lol
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!! Keep it up. I too hope to someday weigh 150 (or less). :bigsmile:
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    looking great & a motivation to go on:drinker:
  • Aurelina
    Aurelina Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Oh my !!! Funny you had concerns about extra skin... you look so firm! Really great results!! Congratulations! And thank you for posting your inspirational experience.
  • femmerides
    Options
    Oh my !!! Funny you had concerns about extra skin... you look so firm! Really great results!! Congratulations! And thank you for posting your inspirational experience.

I went up to 252.8lbs in feb 2007, down to 180lbs in 08, up to 250lbs in 2008, down toto 180lbs in 2009, up to 240+ in 2010, down to 183.8lbs as of this week. Two HUGE pregnancies wreak havoc on your body and leave you with extra skin.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    You look so good! we had nearly the same start and goal weight - 215 to 150. I think it took me a long longer though, not sure when I lost the first ten but 204 - 183 has taken about 2 months.

How tall are you? What are you doing for exercise? I think my final 'dream' goal weight is going to be 135 but I notice a huge difference in myself already, despite still being pretty fat.

I am 5'5" and I do a variety of dvds. I stick to turbo fire most days but I also do weights with chalean extreme and sometimes do turbo kick or turbo jam. :) I originally wanted to be 139 but found out that my lean body mass with 0% body fat is 139. Lol. So im aiming for a size 6. Not sure what weight that'll be but im a 10 now so hopefully by 160 or 150.

I am 5'6" and last time I was 135 (At 5'5") I could just sometimes get into a 6 on the bottom and of course it varied by brand - this was in HS so I was in decent shape but probably not as muscular as I will be when I am done here. I'm assuming that I will need to be about 135 to get into a 6 regularly and comfortably -- but you look like you carry a little more weight up top and I carry a little more on the bottom so you might get into that 6 sooner than me. I was certainly a 6 on top and sometimes a 4, if I could squeeze it over the boobs (34D/DD - which I am back into, YAY!).

So I asked about the Lean body mass on the forums earlier because I found out that I was 129 lbm - which would make 135 WAY IMPOSSIBLE and someone said that as you lose weight you will also lose SOME lbm (*cry*). Have you ever heard that?
  • bitemecullen
    Options
    you look gorgeous ,well done x
  • femmerides
    Options

I am 5'6" and last time I was 135 (At 5'5") I could just sometimes get into a 6 on the bottom and of course it varied by brand - this was in HS so I was in decent shape but probably not as muscular as I will be when I am done here. I'm assuming that I will need to be about 135 to get into a 6 regularly and comfortably -- but you look like you carry a little more weight up top and I carry a little more on the bottom so you might get into that 6 sooner than me. I was certainly a 6 on top and sometimes a 4, if I could squeeze it over the boobs (34D/DD - which I am back into, YAY!).

So I asked about the Lean body mass on the forums earlier because I found out that I was 129 lbm - which would make 135 WAY IMPOSSIBLE and someone said that as you lose weight you will also lose SOME lbm (*cry*). Have you ever heard that?

I haven't heard that but I wouldn't be surprised.
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    great work ! well done xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!