FIRST NSV!!!

Options
i have for the past couple years gone on a few bouts of excercising and losing some weight then getting burnt out and stopping then repeating etc etc... although i didn't gain tons of weight back i just wasn't happy. about 2 years ago my best friend came to visit for my birthday and we went shopping. as we went to stores and tried on clothes she commented on how small i had become... i was tickled as in highschool she was stick skinny and i always felt like the fat friend. at one store i tried on this high waisted black pencil skirt w white piping it was so hot. i put it on and zipped it up. it fit! and what was more it was a size 6.... something my lower section had never been EVER. it was expensive but i had to have it. that skirt has been my go to for some time when i want to look cute and feel sassy.
36719_1475611537777_1458369271_31230262_5509376_n.jpg

i have a photoshoot for the staff at my job tomorrow so i pulled out the skirt........ i tried it on and asked my boyfriend how it looked he said "good.... but it looks kinda loose especially in the waist"

he's right... i'm gonna have to pin it for the shoot tomorrow..... and then buy myself a new SMALLER go to piece :]

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!