Your workout music

Options
While I'm 30DS'ding, I just plug my lappy into the speakers and listen to Parov Stelar. Master of Swing meets House/Techno/Electronica.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qMj-j9BrBc

Replies

• farrellb2
    farrellb2 Posts: 120
    Options
    If I'm running I like to listen to Apocalyptica, especially they're faster beat stuff

http://youtu.be/jygS81yg-Go
  • SeanC86
    SeanC86 Posts: 88
    Options
    Typically, my style of music is something very heavy that I can lip-sync to... I think that focusing on the words and music helps take my mind off the fact that I'm running or putting a lot of effort into what I'm doing. I listen to a lot of rock music, but usually ones with positive messages over the depressing ones. Otherwise, sometimes electronic/techno/trance works too.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    80s rock and/or stripper music it keeps me upbeat and i usually dance or walk so it keeps a good rhythm lol
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I'm a pop girl! Give me Britney, Michael, Beyonce, Katy, or Lady Gaga and I'm good! :-) WHen running, I LOVE when Survivor comes on my mp3. I'm s stroke survivor (2.5 years ago), so it speaks to me!!!
  • Gabbylou22
    Gabbylou22 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm a pop girl! Give me Britney, Michael, Beyonce, Katy, or Lady Gaga and I'm good! :-) WHen running, I LOVE when Survivor comes on my mp3. I'm s stroke survivor (2.5 years ago), so it speaks to me!!!

Beyonce or eye of the tiger?
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Both really, but I was talking about Destiny's Child in this instance!
  • Judas_Queen
    Judas_Queen Posts: 251 Member
    Options

Definitely a Gaga girl! I could listen to Born This Way and The Queen a million times while trying to reach my distances!