New to myfitnesspal, but excited

My sister introduced me to this website which was available from her Ipod touch. I enjoy the ease of use of this website and I am hoping to gain some positive results from the support that myfitnesspal seems to provide. I am currently 161 lbs and 5'3" and I am trying to reach my goal of 140 lbs. I Tae Bo five hours a week and I also bike ride or take brisk walks. I work part-time at a grocery store and I am a full-time student at California State University, San Bernardino. Currently, I am taking the summer off from school and I will be returning in the fall for my last quarter. I am hoping to be successful in all of my courses so that I can receive my Bachelors of Arts in Liberal Studies and Multiple Subject Teaching Credential in December. Good luck to everyone with your weight loss, fitness, and or health goals.
Jamela

Replies

• Rae9911
    Rae9911 Posts: 200 Member
    Welcome and good luck to yourself on your exciting journey, you will be glad you joined. :flowerforyou:
  • Welcome!! This is a wonderful site. If you like you could add me as a friend!!!!
  • veronicadoxie
    veronicadoxie Posts: 6 Member
    Hi I'm new to my fitnesspal. I stumble across this sight while trying to count calories, and I am so glad I did. This seems like it going to be fun sharing information with other with the same goals. I'm looking forward to meeting new people with the same goals of achieviing weight loss. I'm excited about keeping up with what I eat and how I exercise. I've been on a merrygo round with my weight all my life .This program is so great all you do is key in your information and it lets you know if you are staying within your goals. I think this program can help me to stay on point or at least close. If anyone can offer me tips please do. Good luck to everyone. Veronica