I'm new to sight looking for help and excited about losing w

I'm new to my fitnesspal. I stumble across this sight while trying to count calories, and I am so glad I did. This seems like it going to be fun sharing information with other with the same goals. I'm looking forward to meeting new people with the same goals of achieviing weight loss. I'm excited about keeping up with what I eat and how I exercise. I've been on a merrygo round with my weight all my life .This program is so great all you do is key in your information and it lets you know if you are staying within your goals. I think this program can help me to stay on point or at least close. If anyone can offer me tips please do. Good luck to everyone. Veronica

Replies

• Hi there
    Welcome to MFP. This is a really good place to be. I love the new friends i have made as they give me support when i need it most and i also love the fact that we can put everything into the food section and log what calories we are eating per day. Anyhow if you would like a new friend do request me. The more the merrier.
    Good luck with your weight loss. As Tesco say "Every little helps":wink:
    lol
    Jo
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    good luck my dear ....this site is great...you will do well im sure!!:flowerforyou:
  • RebeccaLeinen
    RebeccaLeinen Posts: 110 Member
    Hi I joined about a week ago and I love it! feel free to add me and we can help each other out! :)
  • veronicadoxie
    veronicadoxie Posts: 6 Member
    Thanks Jo. I could use a friend. I'll add you just as soon as I figure out how. I'n new and my computer skills are new too.:flowerforyou:

Veronica
  • veronicadoxie
    Thanks Rebeccaleinen. I could use a friend. And us starting together and losing weight together will be great . and by the way you have a very nice looking family . they look like they'll keep you exercising. I'll add you just as soon as I figure out how. I'm new and my computer skills are new too.:flowerforyou:
  • veronicadoxie
    :flowerforyou: Thanks Nessiep I hpoe to lose as much as you . You want to tell me how? Any tips I'll gladly take. :smile: Veronica
  • patiencez2
    patiencez2 Posts: 160 Member
    welcome Veronica, only been here a couple weeks my self.
    Love it! so much support as well as being able to see how much we eat.
    Good Luck and feel free to add me as well.
  • veronicadoxie
    :flowerforyou: Thanks patiencez2. I could use a friend. I'll add you just as soon as I figure out how. I'm new and my computer skills are new too. Veronica
  • jenet006
    jenet006 Posts: 10
    Welcome. That's exactly how I came across this...whilst scanning my iphone apps for a calorie counter. It's a great motivational tool and ive been on it for a couple of weeks now and loving it. You will find all the support you need here. Feel free to add me if you wish.
    Regards
    Jenet