Alternatives to 30ds

Options
Can anyone recommend any good alternatives to Jillian's 30 day shred, I want to do 2 workouts in my day but different ones.

Replies

• aslm
    aslm Posts: 71
    Options
    I see your in england! Have you tried Davina body buff! There's 5 different parts so you could put together two different workouts a day! And change it around as often as you like.
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    turbo fire is good apparently or if ur in america the firm express......id love to have the firm express!!!
  • Tracey_Tee
    Tracey_Tee Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Davina's Body Buff is excellent - I highly recommend it ! I love the Boxercise section on it and it's great that you can add in the different sections for abs, legs, arms etc !
  • Rae9911
    Rae9911 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I just bought Davina's Box Set Super Body and High Energy Five as I already have Body Buff. I am finding the Boxercise section Super Fit to be a lot more challenging that the Buff Boxing but maybe that's because I was doing Body Buff for two months and body got used to it. But I can guarentee that you will sweat.

On the Super Body there are two sections Super Fit and Super Sculpture but there are also three extra ones for a harder work out so hopefully I will work my way to them.