Day 5+ Level 2 Shredders...2 A day?

Options
Good Morning Everyone!
Had a dream last night that I completed the 30 Day Shred in 15 days (haha that would never happen)... so the question I ask, Has anyone ever done 2 workouts in one day when they have missed a day with Jillian? Or would consider it? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• deenice99
    deenice99 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I usually do sessions a day anyway. I do level 1 in the morning and level 3 in the evening. I detest level 2 so have only done is once..
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I've done 2 back to back too, though usually different levels (most often 3 and then 2). Its not too bad - kind of :laugh:
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    I have done 2 in one day. I dont like doing the same level though so if i missed a day at level 1 i'd do level 1&2 the following day or when i miss a level 2 I do a 2&3 the following day. Thats because I do them back to back though and it would bore me to repeat the same level one after the other. Its not so bad as I I quite often do some of her other dvds so timewise its not all that different to completing no more trouble zones or something. Plus if your considering doing the 30 day slimdown after the shred you have some days where you have to do two so its good practise :wink:
  • ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I've never done 2 a days with the JM videos but I frequently do 2 workouts a day ... it's killer and the point I'm at now .. not sure I can say it works for me but we'll see :)
  • sallycinnamon1
    Options
    Hiya, no I wouldn't do it twice. I've missed two days of level 1 and one day of level 2 so far due to being away but i've tried to do other exercise where possible those days so i reckon it's fine (ish!). Actually I have noticed that i seem to be a bit better at it when i've had a day off so it does seem to benefit in a way.
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I would love to be so fit I could do the shred twice in one day...maybe that is something to aim for lol! Halfway through!! Day 5 level 2 complete!! Funny, before I started today I was feeling so tired and lethargic, and now I've done it I'm feeling more energetic than I have all day!

Hope you are all having good days xxx :flowerforyou:
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Well day 5 done, no lunges, no cardio, but killer v lifts oh yes baby!!!!! I havent done 2 30ds in one day yet but I do do another workout everyday as well as the shred!

I love the shred!!!!!
  • lrbarr
    lrbarr Posts: 60
    Options
    Just finished for the day, it was a good one! On to day 6 of level 2! :flowerforyou:
    Did notice that when Natalie does the V raises her feet and knees are together... it is easier! But Jillian says to be "hip with apart' hum?