Starting over w/fitness pal...

songstressdiva
songstressdiva Posts: 2 Member
edited September 30 in Introduce Yourself
My daughter (who is pregnant) was using this yesterday on her phone, so I came home to start an account and whoo yooh I had one - completely forget - thats bad I know...so here I am again..my problem with the site if anyone can help is the exercise I do is not anywhere on this site - I do crossfit, for instance today was 50 kettlebell swings, 40 air squats, 30 crossfit sit ups, 20 burpees and 10 pull ups and 2 500 meter runs....I still have no clue how many calories I lost today...help - I am wanting to go from 171 to 150 and it;s harder at 52 to do...but i refuse to give up

Replies

• JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Welcome back!!!
    I'd say get a heart rate monitor to know a closer guesstimate of your expenditure!
  • tlynnweb
    tlynnweb Posts: 201 Member
    Welcome back and good luck! My only suggestion for you is to buy a heart rate monitor that way you know EXACTLY what you are burning for your body. Polar is a great brand and you can get them in any of the sporting good stores or on Amazon! It's worth the $100 investment if you want to be serious about it!
  • jkwcmw27
    jkwcmw27 Posts: 15
    Welcome back and good luck on your journey!! :)
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    and if like me u cant afford a HR monitor, I chart it under circuit training
This discussion has been closed.