Leave Me Alone!

quichebradford
quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
It's Monday. First day back at work after vacation. I'm sleepy. Long drive in. Construction in the parking lot, had to "hop over" the red tape to get in the building. 132 emails in my inbox. Voicemail on my phone for another co-worker because the receptionist sent me ANOTHER call that wasn't for me. Wishing I had more PTO. People talking to me about work and I'm barely logged in to my computer...I literally had forgotten that I worked here until I was prematurely awakened at 5am this morning...and you think I want to talk??? About work??? I don't even know what's going on!! I haven't had a chance make a pot of coffee, put on my lotion, or change my desktop pic for the week. I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE!!! Let me wrap my mind around the fact that I had to come back here first, then get some coffee, sift through the emails...then MAYBE I will want to know what problems there are with the accounts I worked BACK IN JULY!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr:grumble:

Man, I love a good rant! :wink:

Replies

• Feel better?:smile:
  • quichebradford
    Feel better?:smile:

LOL, yep!
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 778 Member
    It's Monday. First day back at work after vacation. I'm sleepy. Long drive in. Construction in the parking lot, had to "hop over" the red tape to get in the building. 132 emails in my inbox. Voicemail on my phone for another co-worker because the receptionist sent me ANOTHER call that wasn't for me. Wishing I had more PTO. People talking to me about work and I'm barely logged in to my computer...I literally had forgotten that I worked here until I was prematurely awakened at 5am this morning...and you think I want to talk??? About work??? I don't even know what's going on!! I haven't had a chance make a pot of coffee, put on my lotion, or change my desktop pic for the week. I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE!!! Let me wrap my mind around the fact that I had to come back here first, then get some coffee, sift through the emails...then MAYBE I will want to know what problems there are with the accounts I worked BACK IN JULY!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr:grumble:

Man, I love a good rant! :wink:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Nothing wrong with ranting! Have a great day!
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Nice rant!! Makes you feel better.

Here's to your day getting better from here . . . :drinker: :drinker:
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    I LOVE IT! Hahaha. Like everyone else said, nothing wrong with a good rant. It will always make you feel better. Now if only we could find a way to rant in a way that made the problems go away.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Breathe!
  • xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Haha I was in the exact same position this morning! Hope your day gets better...mine hasnt :( lol
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Monday's just suck!! :/ Have a good day! :)
  • lcarter25
    lcarter25 Posts: 286 Member
    Ha ha!!

Love it!!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Love this, sounds like EVERY single day for me!
  • i feel your pain...LOL letting it out is good for the soul......we have your back . Hope your day gets better :blushing:
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Your my hero.....that was my morning this morning oh and I woke up late as hell ......Gotta love freaking Mondays
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Now inhale and exhale. Glad you got that off your chest and I know exactly how you feel. Have a great day girl!!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Girl I feel ya! Sometimes I just set my bottle of MIDOL on my desk and when someone comes over to talk to me i hold it up. They usually keep moving along.
  • quichebradford
    Girl I feel ya! Sometimes I just set my bottle of MIDOL on my desk and when someone comes over to talk to me i hold it up. They usually keep moving along.

LOL, nice!