2»

Replies

• runnermel
    runnermel Posts: 278
    Options
    well....not good.

sw 187.8
    cw 190.0

obviously things didn't go so well for me the first week. I did lose three pounds during the week last week, but gained it all back this weekend plus some. anyway--maybe the pain of posting this Monday mornign weight will help me do better next weekend.
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    SW 158
    CW 159

Humph :grumble:

But started L2 of 30DS today, and have added daily Zumba so still feeling positive and hopefully will start to see results in the next week...

Happy Monday everyone!
  • kate71511
    kate71511 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    SW 158
    CW 159

But started L2 of 30DS today, and have added daily Zumba so still feeling positive and hopefully will start to see results in the next week...

Happy Monday everyone!

I'm so impressed with everyone's 30DS posts. I'm thinking of trying it. I have a feeling Jillian will make me cry..
  • mcmcgowan
    Options
    Weigh in...

CW: 168lbs
    GW: 140lbs

No weight was lost yet... rude :(
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    SW 158
    CW 159

Happy Monday everyone!

I'm so impressed with everyone's 30DS posts. I'm thinking of trying it. I have a feeling Jillian will make me cry..

You should definitely try it! Jillian may not make you cry but she'll definitely make you sweat (and possibly shout at the TV a lot!)
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Checking in...

SW: 224
    CW: 220

:( My weigh in on Friday was 217, but I caught a bad bug this weekend and haven't been able to do any workouts. Super bummed. Does it still count as legitimate weight gain if I'm sure those three pounds are snot? Yuck.
  • prettytoxic
    prettytoxic Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    SW: 182
    CW: 185

Not a good week for me v.v
    But in fairness I have had to deal with mother nature stabbing my uterus this week, I blame her
  • rjs3455
    rjs3455 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 210
    Current weight 208

yay lost two pounds!

I am also proud that I ran 10 miles on Sunday!! Woot woot. Hardest run ever! Next week i attempt to run 11!
  • kate71511
    Options
    Starting weight 210
    Current weight 208

yay lost two pounds!

I am also proud that I ran 10 miles on Sunday!! Woot woot. Hardest run ever! Next week i attempt to run 11!
    That is awesome! So impressed with the run.. I almost died when I did 1.5 this weekend.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    SW: 182
    CW: 185

Not a good week for me v.v
    But in fairness I have had to deal with mother nature stabbing my uterus this week, I blame her

No worries, we'll make next week better!
  • Nikkie_too
    Nikkie_too Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing? Having a great weekend?

I'm doing ok with food... but struggling with exercise the past few days. I'm working full-time and my MBA classes have started again - making me sit on my duff to do homework more than I'd like. Argh! Definitely going to move tomorrow!
  • prettytoxic
    Options
    Well it's monday so I guess I should check in

Starting weight 182
    Last week's weight 185 [ugh]
    Current weight 182!!

I had a little bit of a binge last night and I could have been at 180 by now but no worries, at least I didn't gain AGAIN
  • kate71511
    Options
    SW: 169
    Last week: 166.9
    This week: 167.1
    Blah.

I started the 30DS last week and seriously hurt my achilles. Haven't exercised since Friday. Also, I was good all week, but bad on the weekend. Happy to see Monday again to get back on track.
  • prettytoxic
    Options
    Don't worry every week is a fresh start ^_^ and at least you didn't gain too much <3
  • Nikkie_too
    Nikkie_too Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    SW - 288.8
    8/15 - 286.6
    Today's weight - 283.2

Little victory last week: I wanted pizza. Bad! Instead of calling for delivery, I assmbled one at home on a Flat-Out wrap. Hit the spot for 220 cal. :)

This week's focus: Exercise. I want to hit 2400 calories burned. I'm not getting anywhere close, even when I reach my minutes-of-exercise goal.
  • kate71511
    Options
    "One step back doesn’t mean you’re defeated. It only means you're going to take the same step forward again, but this time wiser."

Wanted to share with anyone else who might have had a tough weigh-in.
  • prettytoxic
    Options
    "One step back doesn’t mean you’re defeated. It only means you're going to take the same step forward again, but this time wiser."

Wanted to share with anyone else who might have had a tough weigh-in.

That has helped me alot this morning. I nearly made myself sick when I looked at the scales but I thought of this quote and it helped. I'm not quite in the mood to eat but not throwing up was a good step for me.