Count Down to Sweatember continues!

Options
SoldierDad
SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
Good morning my gorgeous sexy darlins! Just a friendly reminder that there is only (including this month) 5 months left to work on knitting me a sweater. Yes some have argued why a cowboy in Texas even needs a sweater when it’s over 95 degrees everyday except for like 1 week a year. I am not into all that logic talk! Facts and common sense give this dude a headache. I need a hand knitted (with love) sweater. Not a store bought one; I got like 10 of those (for the 1 week of winter). My b-day is December 7th and I am turning 35 that day… A hand made sweater would be the perfect gift from you! Plus even though I am not dating (so that I can focus completely on my 2 little angels) I will indeed marry the woman who knits me a sweater.
To recap…. Knit me a sweater. Please!
Love,
Ed

Ps: These posts will end only when I have my sweater.
Pss: I am not kidding.
Psss: Don’t make a cowboy unhappy. I will be forced to write a sad sad song.
Psss: You are absolutely gorgeous, sexy, hot and amazing even if you don’t knit me a sweater.
Pssss: Please don’t make me go on Montel Williams and beg for someone to knit me a sweater (with love). His show got canceled and it would just be me in an empty studio. That’s “crying clown” depressing level there.
Psssss: Have an amazing day you gorgeous darlins!

Replies

• Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Darn! Knew I should have learned to knit!!!! :grumble: :laugh:
  • thebunnies
    thebunnies Posts: 168
    Options
    this is hilarious, and totally made my morning. LOL!
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    i loooooove knitting. and sure, why not make your birthday perfect....

but does my husband get a say?!?!
  • SoldierDad
    Options

Your hubby can hand deliver it as long as I get my sweater :-)
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    this is hilarious, and totally made my morning. LOL!

Then my day is complete!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    If I knitted you a sweater, you'd be laughed at the entire week of winter! Just saying!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    LOL I love this!! Thanks for the Monday giggles handsome :)
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Bahahahaha! This made me snicker. Wish I could knit - I sure could use me a husband! :happy:
  • ShaeDetermined
    Options

should he hand-deliver my 5 boys to you as well? :wink:
  • SoldierDad
    Options

should he hand-deliver my 5 boys to you as well? :wink:

Sweet! i would have enough kids to start my own soccer team!
  • ShaeDetermined
    Options
    Sweet! i would have enough kids to start my own soccer team!

lmao! yup!
    i've got my own basketball team going here, but soccer IS their favorite sport (even my 2yr old plays!)
  • sue567
    sue567 Posts: 128
    Options
    Ur such a sweetheart . Had i known how to knit i would have defiantly made 1 for u...
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Too funny. Too bad I have no idea how to knit!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Too funny. Too bad I have no idea how to knit!

Not to late to take classes! ;-)
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I tried to knit a scarf just a straight up and down scarf, and it ended up shaped like a coke bottle. No kidding. I am not a knitter!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Good morning my gorgeous sexy darlins! Just a friendly reminder that there is only (including this month) 5 months left to work on knitting me a sweater. Yes some have argued why a cowboy in Texas even needs a sweater when it’s over 95 degrees everyday except for like 1 week a year. I am not into all that logic talk! Facts and common sense give this dude a headache. I need a hand knitted (with love) sweater. Not a store bought one; I got like 10 of those (for the 1 week of winter). My b-day is December 7th and I am turning 35 that day… A hand made sweater would be the perfect gift from you! Plus even though I am not dating (so that I can focus completely on my 2 little angels) I will indeed marry the woman who knits me a sweater.
    Love,
    Ed

Psss: You are absolutely gorgeous, sexy, hot and amazing even if you don’t knit me a sweater.
    Pssss: Please don’t make me go on Montel Williams and beg for someone to knit me a sweater (with love). His show got canceled and it would just be me in an empty studio. That’s “crying clown” depressing level there.

*Runs to the nearest knitting class*
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    This Arkansas girl has no clue how to knit a sweater but if I did your sweater would be the first thing I knitted :wink: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    Is there anything you need/want that DOESN'T require knitting? That is one skill I don't possess and you deserve better than what you would get! :frown:
    LOL
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Love,
    Ed

will a crocheted one do? And if so, does my husband have to know?? :wink:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Love,
    Ed

will a crocheted one do? And if so, does my husband have to know?? :wink:

Lol what he doesnt know won't hurt him, lol. ;-)