Need some friends for support & motivation!

Options
Hello there! I thought I would post a few things about myself to see if I could find some friends on here with similar lifestyles/goals/challenges:

I am a happily married female living in the St. Louis area.
I am {gasp!} approaching 40 years old!
I have a fairly stressful job that has unpredictable hours, which sometimes cuts into my family and workout time (grrr).
I have 3 grown children (a single and a set of twins) already out of the house and one gradeschooler still at home keeping me young.
Believe it or not, I am already a grandma!
I am trying to lose about 15-20 pounds to gain my health, confidence, and sanity back!

I would love to have a few friends on here for motivation and support! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Look for my post "hm_day's Support Group"! There are people with all different goals looking for support, along with myself. Everyone will support and help you achieve your goal :) Good luck!
  • Tinks2007
    Tinks2007 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to Add, im trying to tone up at the moment and it always helps to get encouragement of others, this site is really good for that :)
  • Treatsky
    Options
    Could definitely use some support ... not only has weight blown up, but think I am battling slow thyroid too :( But I'm working hard to bring the weight back down and get back into shape!!!