My Victory!!

Options
SMCNEIL40
SMCNEIL40 Posts: 80 Member
Good Morning Everyone! I am feeling awesome today!! Celebrating my Weight Loss Victory!! This may not seem like much to anyone but to me it is a lot! I have gone from a very tight size 22w (I should have worn 24W but I would not buy any) to wearing a size 16W!!!!! In 2 months!!! The only drawback is I have nothing to wear. I have not been this size in years. Thank God there are some Awesome Goodwill stores in my area....Have a great day....Happy Losing!

Replies

• gina1123
    gina1123 Posts: 12
    Options
    Wow, way to go!! keep it up girl!
  • mefeight1964
    mefeight1964 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That's a GREAT reason to have nothing to wear! Congratulations!!! :)
  • IamJustSanie
    IamJustSanie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!!
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! It really goes to show you how each body is so different! Ive lost (almost) the same amount of weight, but not the same amount of pant sizes! GREAT JOB LADY. i know it must feel amazing!
  • bijuarpil
    Options
    Great job! I am encouraged
  • donbet69
    donbet69 Posts: 133
    Options
    One of the best feelings in the world is to be able to wear what you want instead of having to cover up what you don't want others to see.
  • calimari
    calimari Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Going from a 22 to a 16W is a BIG DEAL! You can buy stuff in a "normal" store now - not necessarily always in the plus size dept. I was an 18/20 at my highest, currently at a 16, so I'm right there with you.
  • xXxbig_hazel_eyesxXx
    Options
    Well done! What a great feeling! xx
  • journeytoahealthy51
    journeytoahealthy51 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling that must be. Congrats!
  • missilla
    missilla Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    nice job!!!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats! :-)
  • SMCNEIL40
    Options
    One of the best feelings in the world is to be able to wear what you want instead of having to cover up what you don't want others to see.

It is awesome!! I feel like a new person, even though I am no where near my goal, knowing that I can reach it and seeing the results of my hard work is keeping me motivated!!
  • SMCNEIL40
    Options
    Congrats! Going from a 22 to a 16W is a BIG DEAL! You can buy stuff in a "normal" store now - not necessarily always in the plus size dept. I was an 18/20 at my highest, currently at a 16, so I'm right there with you.

Awesome!! I was an 20W for years....it was when I had to purchase 24W's that I woke up!! I put the clothes back on the rack and changed my life!! I feel great...keep up the good work!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Awesome victory! Nice work!
  • SMCNEIL40
    Options

Awesome!! I was an 20W for years....it was when I had to purchase 24W's that I woke up!! I put the clothes back on the rack and changed my life!! I feel great...keep up the good work!

Oh yeah, have you noticed how much cuter the clothes are in sizes 16 and down? It is totally different.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!