Where can you buy a "blender bottle"?

Options
2»

Replies

• jovalleau
    jovalleau Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Walmart DOES sell them...at least, that's where I got mine.
  • BigGuy47
    BigGuy47 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    Walmart DOES sell them...at least, that's where I got mine.
    Me too.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I bought mine at GNC, but they have them on Amazon too. They are the best!!!!

^^^ I have 2 from GNC and they are the best!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I bought two 28 oz blender bottles off Amazon for $15.
  • healthyKYgirl
    healthyKYgirl Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Neither Wal-Mart nor Target carries the Blender Bottle. I know GNC and Vitamin World does. Or you can go to the blender bottle web site and order one from there.

Our wal-mart has them. I haven't seen them at Target. Vitamin Shoppe, Whole foods, and GNC also.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Everywhere. You can get them free with your order on bb.com if you spend enough. Health food stores if you need it pronto.
  • salsera_barbie
    salsera_barbie Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Usually at GNC but I saw them yesterday at Walmart for $6. They also have them at 24 hour Fitness.
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Got mine at GNC.
  • SRDraper89
    SRDraper89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have bought a few blender shakers from Wal-Mart (although they were on clearance). you can go to GNC or any Nutritional store. If you order your supplements online you can even buy from Bodybuilding.com.
  • bbej562010
    Options
    I got my pink blender bottle at walmart on the aisle where you buy the protein
    powder
  • klight1236
    klight1236 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    They have them at Walmart right next to the protein powder. That's where I got mine but they run out really quickly so you have to get there fast.
  • lagressley
    Options
    Fry's Grocery Store has the small for $6 and large for $10. High health store has the large ones for $6.
  • QuilterInVA
    QuilterInVA Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Walmart does have blender bottles in the protein powder section. About $6. They should be available anywhere that sells protein powder. I've even seem them in Kroger.