I'm doing this NOW!

Options
I am determined more than ever to get the body I have always wanted. I want to be fit, toned, and for people to question that I've had 3 kids. I am starting over today with a great mindset! I will achieve my goals and I WILL have the body I've always wanted. No more excuses! As a wise instructor once told me in my Zumba training (hehe), "Own it and bring it!", and that is what I intend to do! So as I type this I'm hearing that song by White Snake, "Here I go again on my own...", except this time, I'm not alone! I have you MFPs. As my user name says - Ready - Set- GO!

Replies

• hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    YAY! Feel free to join my support group "hm_day's Support Group!" There are a few people on there, all with different goals in mind, but all looking for support. You're right, you're not alone! :)
  • RdySetGO11
    RdySetGO11 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    YAY! Feel free to join my support group "hm_day's Support Group!" There are a few people on there, all with different goals in mind, but all looking for support. You're right, you're not alone! :)

Thank you! I will look it up and join! I think we all need all the support we can get!
  • Keemeri
    Keemeri Posts: 74
    Options
    I was just looking on the 'movitvation' post to find support today. I desperately need it!

I feel the same way...I have all the tools I need to get in shape...just lacking the motivation today. I will jump on your coat tails and hopefully get moving when I get off work! :-)

I'll join your group as well! Have a great day ladies...and hopefully I'll have an update this evenig with calories burned and exercise results.