water

Options
actually im confuse with this site at here some one says luke warm water is best for weight loss n some one says cold water is helpful for burning calories i did not get any proper reply and answer

Replies

• zobia
    zobia Posts: 91
    Options
    actually im confuse with this site at here some one says luke warm water is best for weight loss n some one says cold water is helpful for burning calories i did not get any proper reply and answer
  • mlstephens84
    Options
    there is a lot of research that shows water temp does not affect metabolism. try google-ing it though and see what you get.
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I've done some research on it and it seems that the studies counter-balance each other. I think the best way to drink water is at the temperature that you like it. I know that I wouldn't drink so much water if it had to be luke warm or ice cold. I like it in between the two extremes.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I've heard your body absorbs room-temp water faster because it has to heat up cool water to absorb it and cool down hot water to absorb it. so hot/cold water go through your system faster but room temp water gets absorbed? does that make sense?