Recipes for tuna, please!

Options
More specifically, tuna steaks. I'm not much of a fish person, but am trying to eat more, rather than meat. The only fish I can really stomach are tuna, cod and salmon.

I have a couple of tuna steaks and wondered how to cook them, in a way that was, tasty, interesting and (of course) heathy.
I'll try most things and really I love spicy food, so please, get yer thinking caps on for me!:happy:

Thanks in advance

Phil.
:glasses:

Replies

• SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Try skinnytaste.com... I bet she's got a recipe or two you can use... and all of hers that I've tried so far have been amazing! :)
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    HALIBUT is also very nice. I'm not fond of fish either but find I prefer the prepared halibut (baked in the oven). Try using some: TABASCO CHIPOTLE sauce with some of your favorite foods. I love using it with an omelet. Try GRILLING your tuna steaks (be certain to use a special grilling basket for fish). My old high school friend was a fish connoisseur and he taught me that most people destroy the fish because they overcook it. I suggest you read up on how long to cook those tuna steaks.