Need some help (MFP technical help)

OK, so im technically challeneged on top of being horizontally challenged! LOL. Can some one look at what I have been eating and make suggestions that will help? I have seen different threads and such that make it apear others can look at your food diary. Im not very good at that kind of thing, so any assistance would be awesome.

Thanks
Tommy

Replies

• climbingpanda
    climbingpanda Posts: 36 Member
    You need to make your food diary public if you want people to read it!
  • Hi there, so that ppl can read ur diary u need to go Settings, then diary settings, then near the bottom it says diary sharing, click on the one u want either friends only or public
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    To make your food diary public:
    Go to My Home- Settings – Profile Diary Settings - select Friends only or Public.

You can also use the lock with key option to only give some folks access….for example if you are working with someone or have team.

Once it is public, you can solicit some help in food choices.
  • TommyWR
    TommyWR Posts: 65
    Thanks all. I have changed my settings. I told ya I was technically challenged! :P
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    I think the 1000 calorie steak and fries you had one day and the breaded mushrooms and cheese sticks another day might be your problem. You need to make better food choices and eat smaller portions more often