an NSV I have never seen posted before......

Options
cat3nv
cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
This may sound silly since I am the first person I have seen say this, but I will say it anyway.

My towel fits all the way around me!! It used to fit around me like a tight dress with a slit up the thigh. I just now noticed there is no longer that slit, no gap in coverage, in fact there is an over lap. Silly as it may be this means I am getting smaller.:bigsmile:

Replies

• theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Haha that's awesome! My towel is slowly starting to come around...
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    That doesn't sound silly to me. Congrats.
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I noticed that myself! Congrats.

I have noticed too it's sure alot easier to cross my legs these days LOL
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    WTG! That is an awesome NSV. I remember when I noticed that myself. I always used beach towels to rap around me because the regular towels never fit. Now I'm proud to say I do not have to use beach towel for my everyday towels any longer! Awesome!!!
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    Awesome :flowerforyou:
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be able to do that with the towels at the gym, right now I gotta bring one from home!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    This may sound silly since I am the first person I have seen say this, but I will say it anyway.

My towel fits all the way around me!! It used to fit around me like a tight dress with a slit up the thigh. I just now noticed there is no longer that slit, no gap in coverage, in fact there is an over lap. Silly as it may be this means I am getting smaller.:bigsmile:

Funny, I was thinking yesterday that I can now tuck it at the top and keep it up, there is enough material now to keep it up. I still have the slit, but I understand your NSV!
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    AWESOME!!! GRATZ GIRLIE!!
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Silly? I can't wait till I can be silly and post this... :laugh: Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • hottiewannabe
    hottiewannabe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    That IS awesome and not silly at all!! I have noticed the gap closing too. Thanks for reminding me to celebrate all the victories....big and small!
  • jillyt85
    jillyt85 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I thought about posting the exact same thing last night when I noticed my towel actually fitting around my body without a gap.
  • oscelyn
    oscelyn Posts: 54
    Options
    That's great that you would post this! I had the same revelation when mine fit around me...I just didn't post it :-) But I'm glad you did! Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    LOL!! I actually noticed this a couple of days ago on myself when I came out of the shower!! Well done :wink:
  • grmpy1
    grmpy1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I noticed this not only with my towel (although it is still a beach towel) , but with my bathrobe. It is a "One size fits most" robe, It finally closes around my body and I even have extra room. I can say I am in the "Most" Catagory now!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    haha i was soooooooo excited when i could get the towle around me again
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Not silly at all
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options

This is flippin Awesome, I noticed this about mine about a month ago and thought it would only be something i thought was great.
  • cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    Options

This is flippin Awesome, I noticed this about mine about a month ago and thought it would only be something i thought was great.

I really thought I was the only person who noticed this too.
  • Whatnow50
    Options
    These are all awesome NSV's and exactly why MFP is so awesome for me and all of you, we can relate to each other sooooo well! :heart:
    I would never tell my skinny a** friends about these things... they just don't understand where I've been and where I'm going and the struggle it is, and there's a certain look they would give each other that would so hurt my feelings.
    My husband bought me a very nice robe for Christmas last year, from a spa I love.... I wear it now but soooo look forward to when it hangs properly on me.
    Thanks for this tread, I feel all warm and fuzzy with you guys!
    Have a great day!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    That's like when your tummy stops making it's own little island in the bath water. :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!